FS: Power Sound Audio (PSA) MT-110 bookshelf speaker pair - $800

choombak

choombak

Audioholic Intern
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale today are a fantastic pair of bookshelf speakers from Power Sound Audio - yes, the MT-110. While full details can be had from the PSA web-site, here are some to get you started:
* 1" titanium compression driver with aluminum horn, 10" woofer, and a frequency response of 70 Hz - 18 KHz
* Sensitivity is 95 dB 1w/1m, which means a moderately powered receiver can drive them easily.
* 17.5" H x 11" W x 14" D - yes these are BIG as far as bookshelf standards are concerned!
* Terrific fit and finish, totally industrial grade.
* Weight is 35 lbs - HEAVY!
* These were purchased Dec 15, and I am the second owner. They are barely used in the last 9 months, most life they spent boxed up. Not a single scratch or any mark on them - they look as new. Marks in pictures, if any, are dust specks or lint.
* They have over 4 years of bumper-to-bumper warranty on them, and it can be transferred easily to the new owner as per PSA's policy.

The SQ is pure bliss - the horn is not shrill at all, and vocals are crystal clear. My original intent was to put together a bedroom 2.1 stereo system, but life has some other priorities.

Asking SOLD $850 shipped SOLD, local pickup (SF Bay Area) or shipping is fine. I have all original packaging and boxes, so shipping isn't a big issue. Payment via any method we can work out. If you have any questions, PM here or email me choombak@gmail.com.

Pictures

Last edited:
billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Good luck in the sale...nice speakers for sure...any folks interested...the PSA warranty follows their products with terrific customer service.

OP...what are your plans regarding the Ascends....noted you liked both but for different reason.... are they staying?

choombak

choombak

Audioholic Intern
Good luck in the sale...nice speakers for sure...any folks interested...the PSA warranty follows their products with terrific customer service.

OP...what are your plans regarding the Ascends....noted you liked both but for different reason.... are they staying?
Thanks for your kind words -- yes the PSA warranty and customer service is top-notch, totally...

Yes, sticking with the Ascends for now since they are a full set and power the living room!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis