FS: Panasonic XR55K

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Recently moved to a newer Denon AVR for the HDMI and Audyssey features, so I'm selling my XR55.

I bought this roughly a year ago from the original owner. He said it had been used very little in his possession. I believe it's approximately 2 yrs old in total.

I've never had any issues with it, so functionally its in excellent shape. Cosmetically, as you can see from the pics, it's in very good condition, but there are some slight scratches here and there. Not dents, dings, or major scratches though.

I have the remote, power cord, manual, and AM/FM antennae. I do not have the original packaging, but will package it very well for safe shipping - double boxed with plenty of cushioning.

A silver XR55 recently sold on ebay for $152.50 + $25 shipping.

I'm asking $150 + actual shipping (I have a FedEx account so saves a little on the shipping cost). Payment via paypal and I'll cover the fee.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
A few pics... I have a couple others but currently have too many attachments to post them all. PM if interested.

Last edited:
T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
Bump for a great trader. In fact, I think he pawned his silver XR55 off on me about a year ago. :D ;)

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Thanks for the bump...

And another for a price drop... $140 + shipping

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis