FS: pair of SVS SB-12 pluses in oak fully balanced inputs/outputs

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
FS: pair of SB-12 pluses in oak veneer finish in near flawless condition no dents, nicks, snags, etc, sold as is. These were made back when SVS was still offering real wood finishes. Used exclusively in my 2.2 channel rig in my dedicated music room (no kids, pets, smoke, etc), and guaranteed to arrive fully functioning. I bought these new (1 owner) in 2011, so I'm thinking they're out of warranty. I have the original shipping boxes, so shipping is an option, but local is also an option, even though the odds of that are slim given I live in the middle of nowhere, north of Houston (77302).

Anyway, price is $375 per sub plus shipping/insurance through UPS. Weight will be roughly 50lbs. I'd like to sell them as a set, as the finish is not easy to find, but will split them up for individual sale - not that many were produced in oak. I'll eat the Paypal fees. I'll be checking my PMs periodically, so give me a chance to respond. I'm not 'plugged in' all the time, so it may take a bit of time for me to get back to you. I will update and strike the listing when both units are sold and paid for.

Additional info:

www.audioholics.com/subwoofer.../svs-sb12-plus

http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/home-audio-subwoofers/3485-svs-sb12-plus-subwoofer-mouse-roars.html

www.manualslib.com/manual/16...us.html#manual

DJ

Attachments

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Great deal for sure. I happen to want new sub, but for my space I need something with more powah

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
Obviously, I did too :confused:. It's still 900 watts for the pair, though.

DJ

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis