FS: NHT Classic Three bookshelf speakers (pair) and NHT TwoC center

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
NHT Classic Three (pair) - $525 + shipping

I purchased these from NHT a little over 14 months ago. Functionally perfect, with no noticeable scratches, scuff, or dings... maybe some very minor surface marks that are hard to avoid with gloss black finishes, so I'd rate 8/10 just to be on the safe side.

Just a note - the aluminum rails must be removed for packing/shipping, and since their installation requires screwing into the bottom of the cabinet, it's possible there may be minor chips in the black lacquer where the rails reside - obviously this will not be noticeable if the rails are re-installed, but I wanted to mention it.

NHT Classic TwoC center channel - $200 + shipping

Bought this used a little 1.5 years ago. It's functionally perfect, but cosmetically there are some scratches on the top of the cabinet - none are severe, but they are noticeable in direct lighting, so I'd rate this a 6/10 cosmetically (but I've very picky). I have the original box and grill, but not the styrofoam packing. I will take care to pack it well, and double box for added protection.

These speakers have been well cared for in a smoke/pet/kid free home, and never driven hard. I hate to let them go, and hope I don't kick myself for it later, but I can use the cash for other things, so I'm adding these to the list of things to sell.

Paypal payment preferred, but will also accept USPS money order. I'll ship double boxed via FedEx, insured, with signature required. Contact me for a shipping quote. Pics available upon request. If you want all three, I'll let them go for $675 + shipping.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Sorry I never got back to you. Looks like my brother-in-law's wife maybe losing her job so he said he couldn't purchase the center at this time.

S

Snowx800

Audiophyte
NHT Classic Three (pair) - $525 + shipping

I purchased these from NHT a little over 14 months ago. Functionally perfect, with no noticeable scratches, scuff, or dings... maybe some very minor surface marks that are hard to avoid with gloss black finishes, so I'd rate 8/10 just to be on the safe side.

Just a note - the aluminum rails must be removed for packing/shipping, and since their installation requires screwing into the bottom of the cabinet, it's possible there may be minor chips in the black lacquer where the rails reside - obviously this will not be noticeable if the rails are re-installed, but I wanted to mention it.

NHT Classic TwoC center channel - $200 + shipping

Bought this used a little 1.5 years ago. It's functionally perfect, but cosmetically there are some scratches on the top of the cabinet - none are severe, but they are noticeable in direct lighting, so I'd rate this a 6/10 cosmetically (but I've very picky). I have the original box and grill, but not the styrofoam packing. I will take care to pack it well, and double box for added protection.

These speakers have been well cared for in a smoke/pet/kid free home, and never driven hard. I hate to let them go, and hope I don't kick myself for it later, but I can use the cash for other things, so I'm adding these to the list of things to sell.

Paypal payment preferred, but will also accept USPS money order. I'll ship double boxed via FedEx, insured, with signature required. Contact me for a shipping quote. Pics available upon request. If you want all three, I'll let them go for $675 + shipping.

Let me know if these are still for sale

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis