FS:Mordaunt Short 506 Surrounds $200

Status
Not open for further replies.
krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
I have had these in a smoke free environment for the last few years. They sound fantastic but I am moving into an apartment and will have a 2.1 system. The price is plus shipping. The only flaw on these speakers is a missing bridge for the binding posts, they still work perfectly though as I installed a wire to bridge the tweeter and driver. You can see it in the second image.

I would also like to mention that these were featured in one of the Audioholics recommended systems.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
You need a better camera... :cool:

Good Luck on the sale.

I have heard these speakers in his house, and they do a very nice job and are functioning properly....

They are Nice surrounds and I was pleasantly surprised at how good they are, I think I like them better then my ADP-590's

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
I owned the whole MS5xx 5.0 surround package. They were a solid package and sounded excellent. These are good speaks and you'd be hard pressed to do better at this price.

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
You need a better camera... :cool:

Good Luck on the sale.

I have heard these speakers in his house, and they do a very nice job and are functioning properly....

They are Nice surrounds and I was pleasantly surprised at how good they are, I think I like them better then my ADP-590's
I just snapped a few shots with my Droid on the way out the door. :)
I owned the whole MS5xx 5.0 surround package. They were a solid package and sounded excellent. These are good speaks and you'd be hard pressed to do better at this price.
Yeah I really debated keeping them but it will likely be several years until I get a full blown surround system again (when I move into a house) as I'm not willing to even attempt a full home theater in an apartment.

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
These are still up for sale. I'm also open to offers.

G

goonstopher

Audioholic Intern
giving it some thought. If you want to throw me a shipped quote to 07029 I'll consider. I'm broke but my jbl surrounds are just HUGE.

Do they go loud with authority (close to reference level)?

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
giving it some thought. If you want to throw me a shipped quote to 07029 I'll consider. I'm broke but my jbl surrounds are just HUGE.

Do they go loud with authority (close to reference level)?
They are capable of playing at reference levels per the THX spec. I wouldn't say with authority, but thats not a term I have ever heard used with surround speakers. They do an amazing job of dispersing into the room and creating a life like ambiance and depth. Fantastic for both subtle eerie scenes and loud action sequences like aircraft flyovers and such.

I PM'd you the shipping cost information.

bigbassdave

bigbassdave

Full Audioholic
Also, do you have any mounting equipment for wall placement? Or would that need to be purchased?

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Thes are still up for sale!!!

The Price is $150+Shipping

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
These are sold!

Mods please close this thread thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis