FS: Monitor Gold Center (feeler)

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
I'm honestly not sure what to ask for this thing. ebay had one "for parts" go just under $300, and it looks like the best new price is $900. I'm looking for $600 and would love any suggestions on how to price this price this unit properly. It sounds great and the cabinet is in very good condition (minor blemishes on some edges, can't notice from 5 ft)

Attachments

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
It would appear that the eBay user that listed the center was either oblivious to it's function or how it was supposed to work, or they figure if they say everything they sell is sold as-is they can somehow circumvent any possibility of receiving negative feedback.

I guess that's not working to well for them though.

It's noteworthy that you will probably guaranty your Monitor Audio Gold Center (GRC) to be in full working order, and yours appears to be in much better condition than the one that recently sold on eBay. Also, you don't have a bunch of negative feedback, especially here.

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
It's noteworthy that you will probably guaranty your Monitor Audio Gold Center (GRC) to be in full working order, and yours appears to be in much better condition than the one that recently sold on eBay. Also, you don't have a bunch of negative feedback, especially here.
Yes, I noticed that they seem to have working things sold "for parts". It's weird. Do we think the bidding took that into account? Is $300 a more accurate reflection of the value?

Also: yes, I'll certainly guarantee item is as pictures and will work on arrival.

Alex2507 said:
... anymore. lol!
:p

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I think their description and feedback hurt the bidding to be honest, I don't see how it couldn't. Unfortunately any one sale is not enough to determine the value of an item. Given the quality of the description I would say it's unfair to compare.

M

miniSQ

Junior Audioholic
That would match my L/R speakers perfect.....*drool*

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis