FS: Klipsch XW-300d subwoofer

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
$270 + shipping

Original owner since Jan 2011. Sub is in perfect working order and excellent cosmetic condition. I rated it an 8/10 just to be conservative due to very minor swirl marks on the gloss black top, which is typical with this finish.

This is a very musical small sub and I hate to let it go, but I need the cash. It's been used as a music only sub for my PC audio setup, and has really been underused for as good as it sounds with music. IMO, this ranks up there with the Velodyne VMS-8 (Minivee) I used to own, and was a very worthy replacement.

Included are: original box, manual, power cord, grill. Sub will be double boxed for shipping via FedEx (insured).

Payment via Paypal or USPS money order.

Last edited:

perseus0001

Audiophyte
What do you think of your Emotiva Ultra 12? Did you notice a big sound difference between it and your xw-300d?

I hate to hijack your thread but I am thinking of making the same upgrade and I would love to hear your input.

Great price on your xw-300d, I love it for music.

-Troy

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Hi Troy,

I'd say the Ultra 12 outperforms the XW300-d in just about every way...as expected given the larger driver. It plays louder, plays deeper, and SQ is on par and a bit better when pushed.

Don't get me wrong, the XW300-d is a great little sub... but it's a little sub...

That said, the XW300-d is perfect when space is at a premium. It puts out very clean bass within it limits, and it doesn't overpower a small space like the Ultra12 could. It has more output than I expected given its tiny enclosure, and it seems to be a very stout, high excursion driver.

R

Rubicon_Joey

Audioholic Intern
What kind of price could you do with shipping to 42141?

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Bump for lower price...

$240 + shipping...

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis