FS: EMP Tek {RBH} e1010i Subwoofer (Dual 10" Sub)

ousooner2

ousooner2

Full Audioholic
Looking to sell 1 of my e1010i (dual 10") subs as I don't have room for it anymore. This is known to be a very musical, well rounded sub for the money. I've had the Klipsch rw-12d and a few other 'budget' subs in this same room and they don't even come close to this in terms of reproduction. It is in perfect working condition and has ZERO knicks, dings or dents. I ran 2 of these and honestly, hardly ever pushed them. Most of the stuff I listen to and watch isn't bass-heavy material. Still under warranty for like 2.5 years. No issues or sign of issues at any time.

Here's the spec sheet: http://rbhsound.com/rs1010i.php
*Please see reviews in the EMP thread, Audioholics, etc for information you might want. You'll see it's a solid sub for the money. Looks INCREDIBLE too.

$325; I'll include sub cable (8' I think) and y-splitter
*Let me know if you'd like any other pictures, etc
1.jpg
34dt0yg.jpg

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
They look prettier than my RBH SX-1010N/R. :D

I think the e1010i is an excellent sub and value for anyone looking for a great sub.

Too bad you have to sell one of them. Your system looks awesome with the dual e1010i!

ousooner2

ousooner2

Full Audioholic
I agree! Heck of a sub for the money. The sound quality is superb. One compared this to his pc12+ and said they sounded identical in terms of sound quality/reproduction. Obviously the pc12+ had a little more output and went lower, but it's also a $1,000+ sub.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis