J

jb5200

Audioholic
I have an XPA-3 for sale. It has barely gotten any use in the past year or so (new baby - don't get to watch movies anymore). It was only used for movies and never driven hard at all.

I am the original owner and the warranty is good until 2013 but you won't need it b/c it has been flawless every time. There is not a mark on it - I have a lot of pics but can't seem to load them here b/c they are too big.

I have all of the original packaging and will be double boxed. I have perfect feedback on ebay and audiogon.

Price is $500 + s/h.

Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:
krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Your right down the street....I would pick this up if I had the cash....lemme work the street for a few days and see what I can come up with. :)

J

jb5200

Audioholic
That would be awesome b/c that would save my back a littl' from boxin this beast up and shippin it!

J

jb5200

Audioholic
Wow,

This shocks me! All of these people want it but never pull trigger. I didn't think my price was outrageous by any means.

I will take $550 shipped and eat the paypal!

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Times are tough, some people are certainly wanting, but not able to afford the luxury items they want...

To avoid paypal fees, instruct your buyer to follow the instructions on this link.... works great for me every time...
Do not invoice them, just ask them to send the money....

PayPal: Send money with no added fees!

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I'm pretty sure you won't have any kind of protection if you send a payment like that - as in you wouldn't be able to file a claim if the item you buy is damaged or never received. I could be mistaken of course.

Anyway, I agree with the first thing you said. I would love to buy something like this, but I just can't afford it now :)

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
You will if you use a credit card as your backing of payment, and make in the comments area the item and description of the purchase...

I don't think I would want to send multiple thousands of dollars in this manor, but were talking about $500 here, and I had no issue with those small dealings in the past...

Don't buy or sell it to anyone you don't trust....

J

jb5200

Audioholic
Thanks Warp,

I knew there was some way to do that but I forgot how and you pulled through.

Hey, can you check your PM's. I just have a few questions for ya.

Thanks

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Wow,

This shocks me! All of these people want it but never pull trigger. I didn't think my price was outrageous by any means.

I will take $550 shipped and eat the paypal!
I think your price is right on target, great price for a fine addition to any HT.
Like Warp says , times are tough and it is hard to part with the green.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That's the boat I am in. This would round out my system nicely and would look great with two of them side by side. I even have the cash, but I am not sure this is where I want to spend it.

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
I need to discuss with my wife.....I may PM you over the weekend. I had the money for a sub upgrade but that is on delay until I sell my ED subs and build my HT so I am a few months out on any sub purchases. I may be better getting my front stage well powered with this amp, not to mention I have moved my Adcom off to power my dual 10" sub I am using on my 2 channel setup.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
item is sold

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis