Fs-emotiva upa-2 amp

ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hello,
I have an Emotiva UPA-2 amp for sale. This amp is two months shy of having a three year transferable warranty from EMO. I purchased this amp to use in a two channel setup that never happened so the amp has seen very little use, less than a hundred hours. It is mint with no scratches or blems with no signs of wear. I have no use for this amp so I decided to sell. I'm asking $240+ actual shipping. I have all original packaging and accessories, detachable power cord and trigger cable. I have I downloaded the pics properly and you can see the condition of this amp. Thank you.
Jeff

Last edited:
ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic Field Marshall
hello,
i have an emotiva upa-2 amp for sale. This amp is two months shy of having a three year transferable warranty from emo. I purchased this amp to use in a two channel setup that never happened so the amp has seen very little use, less than a hundred hours. It is mint with no scratches or blems with no signs of wear. I have no use for this amp so i decided to sell. I'm asking $240+ actual shipping. I have all original packaging and accessories, detachable power cord and trigger cable. I have i downloaded the pics properly and you can see the condition of this amp. Thank you.
Jeff
sold sold.....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis