FS: Deep Sea Sounds Mariana 18s

M

Madhuski

Audioholic
I've gone back and forth on this, but listing my Deep Sea Sounds Mariana 18 subwoofer. It's about 13 months old and in mint condition.

Reason for the sale, is I've had a priorities moment in my life. We watch maybe 1-2 movies a month and my family, I've come to learn, are not bass fans. I'm repeatedly asked to turn it down. The only time I get to push it is that rare occasion every few months when I get the house to myself.

So- listing it for sale. Asking $1899 plus PayPal fees. Local pickup in Minneapolis only.

Color is light brown maple, comes with the rounded corner option as shown.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I've gone back and forth on this, but listing my Deep Sea Sounds Mariana 18 subwoofer. It's about 13 months old and in mint condition.

Reason for the sale, is I've had a priorities moment in my life. We watch maybe 1-2 movies a month and my family, I've come to learn, are not bass fans. I'm repeatedly asked to turn it down. The only time I get to push it is that rare occasion every few months when I get the house to myself.

So- listing it for sale. Asking $1899 plus PayPal fees. Local pickup in Minneapolis only.

Color is light brown maple, comes with the rounded corner option as shown.

Wow! That looks so darn good! Bet it rocks! Would love to own one some day. What does it weigh? Looks very heavy to me. Is it sealed? Holy smokes! Good luck with the sale!

Cheers,

Phil

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Good luck with the sale....that SI18hst is a phenomenal driver....perhaps you're going Funk Audio across the front...I know you ordered some speakers from him not long ago...have you received them yet?

You've changed a few subs in recent years and finally settled on the DSS...it would be extremely difficult to replace that sub I would suspect....

Take care...again best wishes on the sale!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Yup - sealed. About 110lbs iirc
Seen your add over on Audio Mart. What are your tower speakers and matching center? Looks to be Birds Eye Maple? Holy smokes that center is huge. Very nice setup. Bet it sounds stellar! Best wishes on getting it sold.

Cheers,

phil

M

Madhuski

Audioholic
Billy - Speakers should be here in about two weeks. My plan is to go subless, at least until my kids get a little older and appreciate bass a bit more!

Phil - that's the Salk Soundscaps c7. Yes, I wasn't quite prepared for its size (90+ pounds). I've since sold them, and am waiting on a set from Funk audio.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Billy - Speakers should be here in about two weeks. My plan is to go subless, at least until my kids get a little older and appreciate bass a bit more!

Phil - that's the Salk Soundscaps c7. Yes, I wasn't quite prepared for its size (90+ pounds). I've since sold them, and am waiting on a set from Funk audio.
Jim Salks cabinets are breath taking. The center weighed 90+ pounds? Holy smokes man! You are one lucky guy!

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis