FS: Cary Audio CAI-1 Integrated, Stereo Amplifier

6L6X4

6L6X4

Audioholic
This is a Cary Audio CAI-1 integrated, stereo amplifier. An American company, Cary Audio is one of the most prestigious and highly regarded manufacturers of high-end audio in the world.

Power output is 125 WPC into 8 ohms and 250 WPC into 4 ohms.

It comes with the remote control, power cord, original box, packing and manual.

Visit the Cary Audio website for a full description:

http://www.caryaudio.com/products/concept/CAI1.html

This is a very clean, open sounding amp. Its circuitry is fully balanced from input to output. It has a class-A, totally discrete preamp section and class-D, ICE based output stages. It also has a balance control on the remote and the display can be dimmed in 3 levels or turned off completely, also via the remote.

This is a beautiful, solidly built amp in excellent condition, easily a 9/10 on the Audiogon rating scale. MSRP is $2000, selling for less than half that at $900 which includes USPS shipping and insurance to the lower 48. Payment via USPS money order or Paypal. If paying with Paypal, I have to ship to the verified address and I’ll absorb the PayPal fee too.

Questions? Please contact me directly at toobwacky -at- gmail -dot- com.

Thanks for looking!

6L6X4

6L6X4

Audioholic
Here are photos I took of the actual unit. Full resolution pics can be sent to interested parties who forward their email addy. Please don’t use the forum message system, but contact me directly at toobwacky -at- gmail -dot- com

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis