FS: Brand new Pro Control pro24.r wireless universal remote control

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
As the title states, this is a brand new Pro24.r that is up for sale. It has never been used or charged. I did open the package ones to check all of the contents and inspect the remote cosmetically, and all is well. These sell for $250.00 plus shipping, and at times tax, depending upon where you buy it at or from. I am asking $220.00 SHIPPED and insured to the CONUS (lower 48 states). It comes with the original packaging and contents. The remote is located in Central California. The only reason that I am selling, is because the installer/programmer that recommended this went MIA, and I do not know how to program these. I have to purchase another remote locally, and a brand that someone local to me can program. If interested, please PM me. Thank you.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
If anyone is interested, please make me a reasonable offer. Thank you.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
Price lowered to $200.00 SHIPPED and insured to the CONUS (lower 48 states).

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
Price lowered to $175.00 (FIRM ON PRICE NOW) SHIPPED and insured to the CONUS (lower 48 states).

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
Would you take $150 for the remote?
Hi, I am basically selling the remote for $150.00. When you include shipping costs and insurance (especially from CA to NY - your location), this is where the other $25.00 comes from, for a total of $175.00. I tell you what, if you want to move forward with the transaction immediately, I will cover the PayPal fees as well; which I believe is around 3%. Please PM me if you wish to move forward. Thank you.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
Folks, no replies from the potential buyer; so this is still up for grabs. Thank you for the PM's and interest.

M

mtk12002

Audiophyte
I need 4 posts to be able to PM you regarding this remote. Sorry for not thinking of this earlier.

M

mtk12002

Audiophyte
I need 3 posts to be able to PM you regarding this remote.

M

mtk12002

Audiophyte
I need 2 posts to be able to PM you regarding this remote.

M

mtk12002

Audiophyte
I need this last post to be able to PM you regarding this remote. Sorry for the delay and to the moderators for doing it this way.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
I had no idea:) Please let me know your email address, and we can communicate via this method. Thanks.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis