FS: Auburn, WA pickup items: amps, speakers, subs

J

jephdood

Junior Audioholic
**Local cash pickup only. Prices are firm.

1. PSB Image 6T towers & 8C center ---> Very good condition. One 6T grill has a little wear on a corner and a broken grill pin. Otherwise, I think you'd have very little to complain about. For the full front stage.... $450.

2. Hsu VTF-15H ---> Brand new, never opened, for an HT project that never got off the ground. Save a few bucks off ordering from Hsu. Still lots of transferable warranty left.... $850. $50 more and I'll throw in an Auralex Great Gramma isolation platform for it.

3. SVS 25-31pci ----> Excellent condition. Works perfectly. Even have original box.... $350.

*Emotiva LPA-1 amplifier ----> 1.2Kva transformer for up to 7 channels of amplification (@8ohm = 5x125wpc, 5x125wpc+2x50wpc, or 6x125wpc w/ last 2 channels bridged). Excellent condition w/ original box.... $450.

*Parasound HCA-1205A amplifier ----> 1.6Kva transformer for 5x140wpc @8ohm. One scratch on top of chassis near edge. Otherwise in great shape. Works perfectly.... $550.

7. Klipsch KM-6 towers (same as KG 5.5) ----> Good condition. Black....$350 for the pair.

8. Full EMP (division of RBH) home theater set including large E55Ti towers, huge E56Ci center, and E5Bi bookshelves. All purchased less than 6 mo. ago. All MINT. Have all boxes except the one for the center. Again, like NEW. Gloss black veneer....$950 for all.

9. Mirage PS-12-180 subwoofer. Very good condition and works perfectly....$150.

*For the two amps, I'm selling one and keeping one. I don't care which. So, whatever sells first, I'm keeping the other. I'm happy with the performance of both.

PM me if interested in anything. Thanks.

J

jephdood

Junior Audioholic
Bumping EMP set down to $900. Also, Mirage sub only $100 if you also pick up any of the speaker offerings. Thx.

J

jephdood

Junior Audioholic
Klipsch KM-6's sold.

Now willing to ship the SVS 25-31 and both amps as long as I ultimately net my price (shipping, paypal, etc).

Last edited:
ousooner2

ousooner2

Full Audioholic
Good price on the EMP set. Someone could get a KILLER 5.0 setup for under $1,000.

J

jephdood

Junior Audioholic
PSB's to $425
LPA-1 to $425
Mirage sub to $125
EMP set to $850

J

jephdood

Junior Audioholic
Parasound sold.. Here's what's left:

**Local cash pickup only, except the amps. I can ship those. Prices are firm.

1. PSB Image 6T towers & 8C center ---> Very good condition. One 6T grill has a little wear on a corner and a broken grill pin. Otherwise, I think you'd have very little to complain about. For the full front stage.... $400.

2. Hsu VTF-15H ---> Brand new, never opened, for an HT project that never got off the ground. Save a few bucks off ordering from Hsu. Still lots of transferable warranty left.... $850. $50 more and I'll throw in an Auralex Great Gramma isolation platform for it.

3. SVS 25-31pci ----> Excellent condition. Works perfectly. Even have original box.... $350.

4. *Emotiva LPA-1 amplifier ----> 1.2Kva transformer for up to 7 channels of amplification (@8ohm = 5x125wpc, 5x125wpc+2x50wpc, or 6x125wpc w/ last 2 channels bridged). Excellent condition w/ original box.... $425.

J

jephdood

Junior Audioholic
Emotiva off the table.. Here's what's left:

1. PSB Image 6T towers & 8C center ---> Very good condition. One 6T grill has a little wear on a corner and a broken grill pin. Otherwise, I think you'd have very little to complain about. For the full front stage.... $400.

J

jephdood

Junior Audioholic
Hsu sold. And then there were two.

1. PSB Image 6T towers & 8C center ---> Very good condition. One 6T grill has a little wear on a corner and a broken grill pin. Otherwise, I think you'd have very little to complain about. $125 for the center, $325 for the towers. All three for $400.

2. SVS 25-31pci ----> Excellent condition. Works perfectly. Even have original box.... $350.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis