FS: $1250 free shipping ATI 2002 200w x 2 Amplifier Excellent Condition

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I know exactly which speakers I would use with that amp. I too have a GF who would kill me in my sleep if you showed up with that thing. Alex should definitely get it and then get more speakers with which to amp.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You could have bought a hell of a ring for what you have in audio gear. :D
SHHHHH!!!!

Are you out of your mind?!?! Do not bring up the round shiny things. Especially concerning how much I have invested in audio gear :eek:

It's bad enough when every 3 months another one of her friends or my friends is getting engaged. She's made no bones about what she wants for Christmas. I keep playing the I'm unemployed card.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I feel like PENG is watching me.
Yeah, he got me too. Peng has ruined amp shopping for me.

Craig, if that amp had one more channel, I'd be all over it. With Peng's permission of course. :D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Well you know ATI will add a channel for you. I can find out how much if that will help.;)

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Well you know ATI will add a channel for you. I can find out how much if that will help.;)
I just called ATI. It would be $450.00 to install another channel plus shipping both ways. Sorry man, but that kills my budget. :(

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just called ATI. It would be $450.00 to install another channel plus shipping both ways. Sorry man, but that kills my budget. :(
So the 2 channels Craig is selling should go for $900 ... right? :D
Adam knew this was coming. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So the 2 channels Craig is selling should go for $900 ... right? :D
Adam knew this was coming. :)
You're either losing your touch, or you're being nice to Craig. I mean, come on...it's $450 for a new channel...and there really should be a volume discount if you buy two at once. I'm thinking $750. :D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Ok I will try one final reduction here.

How about $1250 with free shipping to the lower 48 and no paypal fees. If any of my Canadian friends are interested I will give $100 credit toward the shipping.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis