brian32672

brian32672

Banned
I see you have an area at the bottom for birthdays.

Would it be nice to add a thread just above suggestions for a place to say thanks on a persons birthday. (Members B-Day) Specially stating you have been very helpful to me have a great day. Or you have given a lot of wisdom this year, etc..

And possibly (if by chance the birthday boy/girl happens to post on their birthday, considering they took the time to come to Audioholics to post on their birthday) would it be possible to put them in a automatic drawing for an item to be given away, or an item that was donated.
Since they took the time to spend where they like the most, being here. With fellow audio/video holics.

I could be to sentimental, being that I have had a tad much to drink tonight.

But I do think it would be appreciative to people who have helped other people.....

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
I am not looking for this, being I have almost a whole year to go.
3/26/72

But others may, and I did not think it was that bad of a suggestion...

I only give decent replies on one topic. Sorry its not audio.....

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....Brian, it's a thankless job helpin' out card-carrying tin-eared Neanderthals.....

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

mulester7 said:
.....Brian, it's a thankless job helpin' out card-carrying tin-eared Neanderthals.....
I dunno, you might try calling them names. That should help you get your point across. Oh, wait- you've got that covered already.

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Rob Babcock said:
I dunno, you might try calling them names. That should help you get your point across. Oh, wait- you've got that covered already.
.....Rob, you know I was blowing smoke on that one.....signed, half-deaf old fart.....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis