Z

Z1ldjian

Audiophyte
Does anyone here have any knowledge on these guys. They seem to have a decent set for the peeps with budgets. I am looking for a new set to go with my soon to be mine Pio 1018.

Was looking at these or something similar in quality and price possibly STC setup.

From looking at the specs, Company, and the spearkers themselves I am leaning towards the Fluance.

Matt34

Matt34

Throw in the Infinity Primus line and Behringer Truth 1030P before I would consider the Fluance.

Z

Z1ldjian

Audiophyte
Throw in the Infinity Primus line and Behringer Truth 1030P before I would consider the Fluance.
Thanks for you input, but those are twice the cost at half the the number of speakers.

These are not even in the same ball park for cost versus anything :)

P

penpitt

Audioholic
Matt34

Matt34

Thanks for you input, but those are twice the cost at half the the number of speakers.

These are not even in the same ball park for cost versus anything :)
You can find the Primus 362 towers for $99/ea regularly through Fry's. 152 on Harmon Kardon ebay store for around $40 each and the PC360 center for about $125. So for about a $100 more you'll have a set of quality, proven speakers that I would wager as the better performer over the Fluance which I've never seen any 3rd party measurements from.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis