j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
You may be confusing Nuance with Fluance. While the Fluance brand does kind of look like another White Van company, they have been around for a while and have a relatively decent reputation in the budget speaker arena. Nuance on the other hand, is a complete scam.

C

calnbs

Audioholic
I haven't audition Fluance but from my research, they are what they advertise. No gimmicks like "White Van Speakers" like Di Vinci or Theater Logic; claiming their speakers are worth $3,000.

For people with limited budget, it is a good entry level for those who wants a 5.0 system for under $300. Their build is nice and sturdy. Their weakness seems to be their center speaker. But overall, most owners can't complain for the price they bought it for.

gliz

gliz

Full Audioholic
I hear this kind of stuff about start up speakers companies all the time. I would love to see some do a review on Fluance or "the Speaker Company" for example. I just hear people disparage them and not review them. All speaker companies where start up and unknown at one time.

T

tomito

Audioholic Intern
I read somewhere that they were bad, i'm on a budget and i'm thinking on getting this speakers, I'll post my toughts later.
I guess that most of the people that says that they are junk it's because of the price tag, only time will tell.
Tom

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis