MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
How many active members here are living in Florida?

Stratman in the south, Steven and Loser in Melbourne, I'm in Cocoa, anyone else? A get-together should happen sometime.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
How many active members here are living in Florida?

Stratman in the south, Steven and Loser in Melbourne, I'm in Cocoa, anyone else? A get-together should happen sometime.
There's Halon and some other guy that sporadically shows up who is in Miami, can't remember his name, there's also CBRAVER (?) he's in Miami.

How about the guy who states his location as a jump, skip and something else from Stratman, Gus something or the other. Sorry guys my mind isn't functioning on all cylinders tonight.

I'm headed to Bern's on Feb. 16th with the wife and some family members (no kids) for St. Valentine's dinner.

Last edited:
stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Is that what you call him, Pink Pussycat? Don't look like a girlfriend there Stratman. Is wearing pink. Maybe JohnD was right about you. :eek:

Mazer, you're so twisted!!!! Hey, the Major will know what The Pink Pussycat is.

BTW, those two cave-dudes were so "happy" together.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I feel bad for Mud, here he is trying to get a thread going on Florida Audioholics and it turns into a free for all, with gay cavemen and strip joints, just peel back the veneer and you'll find the trouble-maker, that's right MAZER!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
How about the guy who states his location as a jump, skip and something else from Stratman, Gus something or the other
That would be Gasman. Majorloser knows where he lives.

SheepStar

Gene, me and Tom are here, but Gene never leaves his Tampa-esque cave and thinks Orlando is an excursion worthy of getting a hotel room.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Present - I'm curious to know just how many Florida members are on the site as well. It seems like we have a few.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I feel bad for Mud, here he is trying to get a thread going on Florida Audioholics and it turns into a free for all, with gay cavemen and strip joints, just peel back the veneer and you'll find the trouble-maker, that's right MAZER!
So...it is true.
I've heard rumors that the two of you were quite sophomoric.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis