Fleas, fleas and more fleas

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Best soap I found to get them off of the dog was Dawn (original) dish detergent. Stuns them rather permanently. Typical flea shampoos would still have them jumping around the tub. It's worth it to pay a professional to spray the entire yard a few times.
Yup, this is exactly what my vet recs, says it works better than any dedicated flea shampoos, and is proven safe on pets.

Agreed, if you have a serious flea infestation, call the pros. And, take the animals to the vet and ask about these 30 or 90 day flea treatment pills.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Yup, this is exactly what my vet recs, says it works better than any dedicated flea shampoos, and is proven safe on pets.

Agreed, if you have a serious flea infestation, call the pros. And, take the animals to the vet and ask about these 30 or 90 day flea treatment pills.
Thousands of seabirds and other aquatic life that were bathed with it during the oil spills would tend to agree about it being safe.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of fleas - products or techniques that work well? It is a really a bad year for fleas here. We have two cats and a dog with fleas. They seem to be passing the fleas back and forth. I am not sure but they may be on the carpets. One cat had a bath at the vet, which got rid of the fleas, but they returned. We put flea medicine on the dog and cats, but the fleas persist. The dog goes outside and I think she picks up more fleas each time, so it seems to be a losing battle. I remember commercials for flea collars a long time ago, but I don’t know if they still have them. If they do, which brand works the best? Any other ideas are appreciated.
Make sure that anything you use for the dog won't harm the cats and don't just take the word of some kid working at a pet store- my cousin asked and was sold flea drops for her dog and was told that it was OK to use them on a cat. Which died. She didn't like me asking "At that point, aren't they flea AND cat drops?".

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis