First pic of the new room

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Imcloud are these being regulated to the basement as well?:eek: Enjoy. I love my Piano NXG 4.1's, so cool to look at and listen.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I'm cleaning out the basement, lol I am selling a pair of rosewood evo2-10's with a rosewood evo2- center, a pair of my cbm170se's, a cbm340se center, a pair of mirage towers, a couple carver ma202 mono blocks {its a 200w apa150} {I have 5 I am going to sell 3 all new in their boxes still, with 2" thinck black walnut and maple stands}, I am also going to sell a couple preamps I have... I already sold a pair of Polk Lsi25's in cherry, one had a 3" scratch on the base, but I removed it, filled it and had the entire base re-coated {only to find out they sell the base for $51 lol} but after that they were perfect and I sold them for $1000 cash on craigslist he was going to buy the 340 center I had to but I talked him out of it, and getting the rite center on amazon {Im stupid like that sometimes, I should have just been quiet, lol}..... plus a few other odds and ends, I have to make room for my sisters storage since she needs a little space, so i can gete rid of some stuff I don't use.. But who knows I said I was selling this stuff 3 times all ready..

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Swapped out the TP60 for the Amp300 last night. I have to crank the TP60 more to get the same levels because it is a little less power, but it takes up about 1/5th the space :) Have to rerun EmoQ anyway for the new speakers, figured I'd do that tonight.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Hmmm..... not sure what that is. I picked up the Topping that ImcLoud had mentioned in the "impressive budget system" thread previously. This one:

Amazon.com: Topping TP60 Tripath TA2022 50WPC (80WPC 4 Ohm) Mini Amplifier: Electronics

I actually hooked it up to the CSB-1s yesterday and it does really well with them. Very pleased with that little amp! If it had remote volume control and a DC trigger it would be spectacular.
That looks like the one I have, but at double the price :p

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Bought mine from PE on the Labor Day sale, so got it for a little less than that too :)

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Hmmm..... not sure what that is. I picked up the Topping that ImcLoud had mentioned in the "impressive budget system" thread previously. This one:

Amazon.com: Topping TP60 Tripath TA2022 50WPC (80WPC 4 Ohm) Mini Amplifier: Electronics

I actually hooked it up to the CSB-1s yesterday and it does really well with them. Very pleased with that little amp! If it had remote volume control and a DC trigger it would be spectacular.
This is my favorite amplifier of all time, lol... I am growing to love it, the sound is fantastic, It is my pick over the emotiva mini x, over the apa150, ma202, pretty much all the amps in its class... If you don't need a ton of power, for something like a pair of bookshelfs in a medium to small room you will not do better... Im glad you like it J...

How long did it take you to get your csb1's, I ordered a set last week and a set today...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Bought mine from PE on the Labor Day sale, so got it for a little less than that too :)
FWIW, this is the one I have. I know GranteedEV has a smaller version, and I see now that they have a new version out that uses dual shielded torroidal transformers, and claims 20,000uf of capacitance. I may have to try one of the new ones out.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
This is my favorite amplifier of all time, lol... I am growing to love it, the sound is fantastic, It is my pick over the emotiva mini x, over the apa150, ma202, pretty much all the amps in its class... If you don't need a ton of power, for something like a pair of bookshelfs in a medium to small room you will not do better... Im glad you like it J...

How long did it take you to get your csb1's, I ordered a set last week and a set today...
CSB-1s took 5-6 days I think. A tracking number or something would be nice, but they will show up. I am going to order the matching center very soon; would have ordered it already but wanted to make sure I had something to use it with (got the UMC200 working) before I did :)

FWIW, this is the one I have. I know GranteedEV has a smaller version, and I see now that they have a new version out that uses dual shielded torroidal transformers, and claims 20,000uf of capacitance. I may have to try one of the new ones out.
This one has dual transformers, so it may be similar/same as this one. I compared it back to back with my PM7200 which is rated at 95W and it sounds every bit as powerful.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Guess I didn't realize this one was sealed. The A/V-2 is maybe 2-3" deeper than this one. Will most likely get around to pulling the drivers and moving the polyfill on them this weekend.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Current second system.

Oddly, they did not take my rack, so I still have that...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Looking great. Are you getting a new TV or are you gonna wait till you move in? Where'd you get those white speaker wires and how much?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So when do we get the comparison writeup between the A/V 2's and the new Carnegies? :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis