Finally made a decision/purchase

M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
Well, it finally happened. If you know me irl you know that when it comes to buying something, I am probably to worst human being to be around. I over-think just about every purchase I make. So when I finally do get something, it's a big deal for me. Well yesterday I finally upgraded my computer/music room listening situation :D After a lot of deliberation, I finally picked up a pair of JBL Venue Series Monitor and an Insignia stereo receiver. Yes, extremely budget but it kicks the crap out of my previous system, a Klipsch Promedia 2.1 set. I've been listening to it non-stop for the last few hours and am very impressed what so little cash can buy. Of course I got a great price on the stuff due to my current employment, but even at retail ($223) it performs pretty well. Thanks to Seth especially for his input on the budget yet quality receiver. Thanks for reading, pictures to come when my entire office/music room is finished.

Mike

P

Panjsheri

Audioholic
Congratulations!! I know how you feel as I took a long time to make decisions about my HT as well....but you have to admit once you have purchased everything it must feel extra nice:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis