Finally got my orders in!!

V

vhl71

Enthusiast
After a month of research and auditions, finally placed my order for the following:
Canton GLE 407 for L/R (tower speakers)
GLE 401s for rear
GLE 405 for centre
AS105 sub (10")

For me, this sounds amazing - it beats even the more expensive setup like Monitor audio silver series/energy Reference and costs a lot less!! Very much different from their previous LE series..Metal drivers, better cross over etc..

Looks very good too..comes in 5 different colors...will look great in my living room..
Waiting for the arrival.

Anyone has this setup?? Any comments appreciated..

Last edited:
billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
How can you make a claim they beat the MA silver or the Energy RC without having heard them;)? Otherwise, from reading the Canton website I hope they sound as good as they appear.:)

Cheers, Billy p:)

V

vhl71

Enthusiast
I have heard both of them. In fact I was going back and forth to both the places (monitor audio series and energy) for a month before buying it.

Again, its only my opinion..Canton GLE series sounds as good as both of these and the price is a lot cheaper!!

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
I know speakers are subjective and Canton make some very impressive speakers. I was only assuming:eek: from a prior post, that you lived in Canada and to my knowledge there aren't that many Canton dealers up here, if any for that matter?

Anyways, good luck and post some pictures later!! :)

V

vhl71

Enthusiast
You're right.
Canton Canada is only establishing the dealer network right now. I got through to the canadian director of sales some how and i'm their very first customer it sounds like!! so got a pretty good price too!!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis