Finally Finished Upgrading Sytem

T

TRUCKGUYGMC23

Audioholic Intern
Hey guys,

Well I finally finished upgrading my system. This is what I ended up with, let me know what you think.

Receiver: Denon 885S (AVR-2105)
DVD Player: Sony DVP-775V
HiFi VCR: Sony SLV-N750
Front Spkrs: Klipsch SF-2
Center: Klipsch SC.5
Surround: Infinity Primus 150
Subwoofer: Infinity PS-12

Everything is starting to come together. Sound gets better everyday. Finally think I got the sub placed in the perfect spot. I love the Denon sound with the Klipsch. The Infinity sub actually blends in very nice with the Klipsch and it is very punchy for music not boomy. Thanks for all your help, this is a great site and it is full of knowledable people.

T

TRUCKGUYGMC23

Audioholic Intern
Wow,

I must have gotten some crappy stuff! No thoughts or suggestions of any sort. :)

D

David Dryden

Enthusiast
Naw, people must be sleepin'. I just bought a Denon receiver myself and am very pleased. I've been using an Onkyo for more years than I'd like to admit, but it served me well and will continue to do so in another room in the house. Although the Onkyo sounded really good, the Denon simply blows it away. I'm using Vandersteen 2Ci's and the Denon has been much more revealing than the Onkyo ever could be. Nice.

I bet if you were to post some pics, you'd get more attention. At any rate, congratulations! I know how it must feel to finally get it all together! I've got one last item to complete this system, but alas it is the most expensive, and will be awhile longer (the TV!). I'm not sure which format (plasma, rear/front LCD, or rear/front DLP) I'll wind up with yet, but it's going to be 50" or larger. Someday...

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
You have a nice system. The 2105 is probably as good as the 2805 just less power, and the 775V is a good bargain player. Time to stock up on SACD, right?

TjMV3

TjMV3

Full Audioholic
Looks like a wonderful sysytem, to me!

Congratulations on upgrades!

Enjoy.

T

TRUCKGUYGMC23

Audioholic Intern
My next step down the road would be to add a parametric equalizer for the subwoofer.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis