C

ccheng187

Audioholic Intern
im about to order a sub but i need to know one more thing.......will there be a difference between svs pb10 nds vs pb12 nds?i know there is of course but will i even hear to difference between them?
Is only a $180 more but still,and is the grill removable?

H

Hiroyuki Sakai

Audiophyte
Practically both subs share the same design except the pb12 nsd has a little bigger enclosure compared to pb10. Both grill is removable, and IIRC when I asked erik at svs the difference with pb10 and pb12 and he says its minimal and the pb12 will play a little louder. I was about to return my pb10 since I was really torned between the 2:D But then I just said to myself I can always add another pb10 to pound the pb12.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Just get the 12 you will hear/feel the differance!:D I myself am going that route, however I'm going with the sb12 plus (WAF):) .

N

Nick250

Audioholic Samurai
If you go the PB12 route, it's BIG if that's an issue.

Nick

C

ccheng187

Audioholic Intern
nice...ill think i go with the pb12.How is the pb10 working out for you?and what device would i need if i want to work 2 sub at a time?cuz i still have my oreginal,maybe i can put my yamaha plus pb10 = pb12?i dont know just a thought.

H

Hiroyuki Sakai

Audiophyte
ccheng187 said:
nice...ill think i go with the pb12.How is the pb10 working out for you?and what device would i need if i want to work 2 sub at a time?cuz i still have my oreginal,maybe i can put my yamaha plus pb10 = pb12?i dont know just a thought.
Go with the PB12 and when you crave for more bass, add another one and use a y-splitter to connect both subs to your a/v reciever. It's been 2 weeks since I recieved my PB10 and i'm still not done tweaking it, room placement especially. The bass on this thing is just crazy.:D It goes all over the apartment. I'm planning on grabbing another pb10 this x-mas. That should set me back ti'll i get enough funds to go for a PB12+/2 to finish this madness:D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I've owned the PB-10 and heard the PB-12. Go with the PB-12. The PB-10 is great, and the reality is they DO sound very similar, but the PB-12 moves more air giving you more rumble down low.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis