F/S Emotiva XPA-3 $450

Chopin_Guy

Chopin_Guy

Senior Audioholic
Offering my mint condition and very low hour XPA-3 for sale. I purchased this from a fellow Emo Lounge member about 18 months ago (if memory serves me correctly). The amp is perfect and actually just took off the plastic that was on the front display; as I realized it was still on there about a month ago. The amp has very low hours and I am only selling to move in another direction. This amp is under warranty until November 2014.

I still have the all the packing, power cable, documentation, and everything that the amp came with. I am looking for $450 and I will split the shipping costs. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions. I will post some photos later in the evening, and thanks for stopping by...

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
That's one heck of a price there. I am so tempted, but the wife is asleep, and I need to talk to her about this before trying to do anything. I'm pretty sure this might be gone by the time I get back.

Chopin_Guy

Chopin_Guy

Senior Audioholic
Just let me know...the amp is still available at the moment.

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
How difficult is it to wake up a wife?
You haven't met my wife lol. Wife answers was pretty much a no unless I can sell my dual Klipsch RW-12D and use that money for the amp, which most likely it won't happen any time soon since I've had them for sale for about a month now.

K

Kalfgd

Audiophyte
Is it still for sale and is it gen 1 or gen 2?

Edit: Just saw warranty til 2014, must be gen 1.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I have this amp and it is a beast, great deal for a very nice unit, to the top ^^.

B

botelerc

Audiophyte
Is this still available? I might be interested. sent you a pm a couple days ago

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis