F/S: Car Audio Alpine CDA-7949 & Alpine PRA-H400 Digital Crossover-D/A converter

annunaki

annunaki

I have my Alpine CDA-7949 for sale along with a PRA-H400 Digital crossover.

To sweeten the deal, I have two additional CDA-7949's for parts and an additional PRA-H400.

The illumination on the 7949 is Red as I changed it to match my interior at the time.

This combination is phenomenal for a fully active system in the vehicle. The processors also offer time correction in addition to digital crossover points.

The 7949 and PRA's are in near mint condition and have all original packing materials as well as manuals remotes & accessories. When new, the CDA was $800.00 as was the PRA-H400

I would like to get $400.00 for all of it.

CDA-7949 in box:

Two additional CDA-7949's for parts (both of which do work, one has no faceplate):

PRA-H400 (there is an additional that I do not have a picture of but it is identical, the fiber optic input seems to have an issue when set as a slave unit.The one pictured operates flawlessly):

N

ncobilla1

Audiophyte
Hello. wondering if you still have the alpine equipment?

N

ncobilla1

Audiophyte
if not, thats fine. just really need the product to complete my system.

J

John Husted

Audiophyte
Interested in your stereo

Do you still have your stereo for sale? Do you know if the PRA-H00 will work with current generation Ai-net head units?

annunaki

annunaki

I still have everything, but it looks like I have buyer. I believe there would be no issues with current Ai-net units.

S

stevetprtr

Audiophyte
alpine cda-7949

Hey I hope you still heve the alpine cda-7949 I could sure use the parts or unit?

S

stevetprtr

Audiophyte
I'm also new to this site. I dont know if its been to long.

annunaki

annunaki

All of this equipment was sold some time ago. My apologies for not following up with a post. :(

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis