Epos Epic 2 speakers

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Selling my Epos Epic 2 speakers in cherry finish for $375. Purchased brand new from Music Direct in the late fall of 2013 for my bedroom. I have the box they came in with all the accessories (grills, manual, etc.). Do an internet search for specs and reviews.

Prefer local pickup in the Philadelphia area. Will ship and accept PayPal at ur cost.

Thanks

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Hm, these are great speakers. Are you selling to fund another project? :D

Summation
With the Epos Epic 2, Mike Creek has a hit on his hands. It's the perfect bookshelf speaker for someone who wants the bass and high-level dynamic performance of a floorstander, but either has cost constraints or a spouse who won't let anything bigger than a bookshelf into the house. And while some costs have been cut in the cosmetics department, the Epic 2 does not look cheap. I believe any Stereophile reader would be proud to have these attractive little beauties in his or her living room. Hats off to Mike Creek, who continues to raise the bar of sound quality per dollar in affordable loudspeakers.—Robert J. Reina

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Hm, these are great speakers. Are you selling to fund another project? :D

Summation
With the Epos Epic 2, Mike Creek has a hit on his hands. It's the perfect bookshelf speaker for someone who wants the bass and high-level dynamic performance of a floorstander, but either has cost constraints or a spouse who won't let anything bigger than a bookshelf into the house. And while some costs have been cut in the cosmetics department, the Epic 2 does not look cheap. I believe any Stereophile reader would be proud to have these attractive little beauties in his or her living room. Hats off to Mike Creek, who continues to raise the bar of sound quality per dollar in affordable loudspeakers.—Robert J. Reina
No, this is about having one to many speakers. I had to choose between my Focal 1027Be’s, Salk SongTower's, KEF LS50’s and pair of AA Sierra-1’s, per the missus. I could’ve put them in my kitchen but Cruella thought they were too big for the room or my garage but that would have been overkill. I’d rather they go to a good home while they’re still young. For comparison purposes they’re dead ringers, tonally, to the Dynaudio X12’s, without the $1,200 price tag. That is no exaggeration; demo both if u don’t believe me.

I also have to part with two perfectly good receiver/amps, a Yamaha RX-V4600 and a RX-V1070. They’ve been gathering dust the last 6 months, ever since I picked up a Yamaha RX-A3000 and a RX-A2000. Somebody looking for just a powerful 2.1 system could save themselves a lot of money. They clock in at 40 lbs. apiece, so I’m selling them locally.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Here are some pic's of the amps, if anyone in the Philly area is interested.
Yamaha RX-V4600

Yamaha RX-V1070

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I'm surprised there hasn't been more interest in these speakers. Good luck with the sale.

C

Clay Rouse

Audiophyte
Ponzio,
This is my first post here, but I just wanted to say that your wife has a hard idea of living. Good luck with the sale.

D

dpl46

Enthusiast
Selling my Epos Epic 2 speakers in cherry finish for $375. Purchased brand new from Music Direct in the late fall of 2013 for my bedroom. I have the box they came in with all the accessories (grills, manual, etc.). Do an internet search for specs and reviews.

Prefer local pickup in the Philadelphia area. Will ship and accept PayPal at ur cost.

Thanks

D

dpl46

Enthusiast

Thanks

D

dpl46

Enthusiast
Hi, I'll offer $350, paypal and shipping included to zip code 01510.

Let me know.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis