Enter to Win: Wireless Bravus IIa 8D Powered Subwoofer from Aperion Audio!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Aperion Audio is giving away a Wireless Bravus IIa 8D Powered Subwoofer ($598 MSRP) to one (1) lucky entrant!

This unit has guts, with one active down-firing 8-inch driver teamed with two 8-inch side-firing passive radiators. Add 300 powerful watts and the surprising 8D will bring your movie audio and music alive with brazen and brawny bass all without the cable wires thanks to the Zona Home Audio Link.

Features:

• Single down-firing active 8” aluminum driver
  • Dual side-firing 8” aluminum passive radiators
  • 300 watt class D amplifier
  • USB power jack for easy wireless connection
  • High quality digital wireless audio: 16 bit / 48 kHz
  • Small internally braced 3/4” HDF sealed enclosure
  • Virtually vibration-free cabinet

Contest Eligibility Requirements:
  • You Must be a registered Audioholics forum member
  • Have USA Residence
  • Answer the 3 pre-qualifying questions
  • Post only ONCE in this threadHow these questions are answered will not increase nor decrease the chances of winning.

Contest Questions:
Please answer the below questions by replying to this thread and we will pick a winner randomly which will be announced on Aperion Audios facebook fan page (facebook.com/aperionaudio), this forum page, and also on Audioholics facebook fan page (facebook.com/audioholics).

Question 1:

What music service or media player do you use to listen to music (Spotify, iTunes, Pandora, Windows Media Player, Winamp, Zune, etc.)

Question 2:

Have you looked at any type of wireless solutions for your audio needs? If so who have you looked at/researched?

Question 3:

How familiar are you with Aperion Audio’s wireless solutions?
  • Very Familiar – Know about HAL, Zona, and Summit
  • Familiar - Know that Aperion has wireless products but don’t have enough info
  • Somewhat - Know of Aperion Audio but not familiar with any products
  • First time hearing about Aperion Audio

All of Aperion Audio Products come with:
  • A Ten year warranty
  • 30 Day Risk Free In-Home Audition
  • FREE SHIPPING
  • FREE lifetime technical support over the phone or online
  • NEVER any sales tax

Note this contest ends on March 31st, 2012. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun, good luck, and remember to follow Aperion Audio at facebook.com/aperionaudio !

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Question 1:
What music service or media player do you use to listen to music (Spotify, iTunes, Pandora, Windows Media Player, Winamp, Zune, etc.)

I tend to use iTunes.

Question 2:
Have you looked at any type of wireless solutions for your audio needs? If so who have you looked at/researched?

I considered using my Apple Airport Express to wireless stream music from my computer, but I never did. Related to subs, I bought a Soundcast Subcast to run a second sub on the other side of my living room - which worked fine, but I decided to sell the second sub. I also considered wireless systems for my rear speakers, but I decided to run flat speaker wire when I bought new carpet. So...I've considered a few, but never really used any.

Question 3:
Familiar.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Question 1:

Pandora and Media Monkey.

Question 2:

No I haven't

Question 3:

Very Familiar – Know about HAL, Zona, and Summit
Familiar - Know that Aperion has wireless products but don’t have enough info
Somewhat - Know of Aperion Audio but not familiar with any products
First time hearing about Aperion Audio

theJman

theJman

Audioholic Chief
Question 1:

I don't use any music service. For playback I primarily use Windows Media Player, but I also use a freeware program called VLC.

Question 2:

I haven't seriously investigated any of them at this point, but it is something I have thought about. Running cables can be a pain sometimes, and without a lot of effort it often looks unsightly. Neither are particularly appealing.

Question 3:

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Question 1:

Foobar is my media player. I don't use any music services. I listen to personal rips and downloads.

Question 2:

I have not.

Question 3:

Familiar. I know that they have wireless products but I don't really care about wireless products so I never bothered to look into them.

tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
Aperion Audio is giving away a Wireless Bravus IIa 8D Powered Subwoofer ($598 MSRP) to one (1) lucky entrant!

Question 1:

I use iTunes & iPod

Question 2:

no,not really

Question 3:

[*]Somewhat - Know of Aperion Audio but not familiar with any products

A

alpnut

Audiophyte
Question 1:

What music service or media player do you use to listen to music
Pandora

Question 2:

No

Question 3:

S

sqguy82

Audiophyte
Question 1:

Pandora

Question 2:

Have not researched any wireless solutions yet, but would like to incorporate wireless surrounds and subwoofer into a bedroom home theater setup.
Question 3:

Familiar- Know that Aperion has wireless products but dont have enough info

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Question 1:

Windows Media Player

Question 2:

No.

Question 3:

Know of Aperion Audio but not familiar with any wireless products

B

BobBart

Audioholic
1. pandora on the ipod and panasonic tv
2. looking into wireless headphones
3. Familiar - Know that Aperion has wireless products but don’t have enough info

zhimbo

zhimbo

Audioholic General
Question 1:

I mostly use Windows Media Player for my music, and both Last.fm and Spotify streaming services.

Question 2:

I researched and bought wireless surrounds about 10 months ago. I honestly don't remember most of what I dug up other than what I bought (Aperion, actually...)

Question 3:

Very. Owner of Zona speakers, in use as surrounds.

D

Dave23

Enthusiast
Question 1:

I use iTunes, Pandora and the TuneIn app on my iPhone for internet radio. Just now looking at Spotify.

Question 2:

No

Question 3:

Familiar

S

Sepen

Junior Audioholic
Question 1:

Pandora

Question 2:

OAW3 Wireless Audio System

Question 3:

smurphy522

smurphy522

Full Audioholic
Question 1:

iTunes (actually an ipod on a speaker dock in my office)

Question 2:

5 years ago I needed a wireless set-up for my rear surround speakers in the family room. Rocketfish (BestBuy) had a $100 solution complete with amplifier. It works well for the money. Back then it was all that I could find as a complete solution.

Question 3:

T

trnqk7

Full Audioholic
Question 1:

I use iTunes mainly, although I'm considering building a HTPC and using Windows Media Center instead.

Question 2:

Yes, we currently use Apple Airplay.
Question 3:

bread29

bread29

Junior Audioholic
1) I tend to use iTunes for listening.

2) I have considered a wireless subwoofer solution from Hsu Research; however, did not purchase.

3) Somewhat familiar with Aperion.

J

jdcsi99

Audiophyte
Question 1:

I use Last.FM primarily for streaming online and WMP for DLNA streaming from computer.

Question 2:

Briefly looked, but hadn't considered it too much since they were in their infancy a few years back and either ran wire or waited on some rooms.

Question 3:

Somewhat - I know Aperion and hope to buy a set in the next year or so, but wasn't aware they offered wireless setups.

K

KC Sphinx

Enthusiast
Question 1:

Music Service: Grooveshark
Music Player: Windows Media Player

Question 2:

Have not looked into wireless solutions due to current pricing models.

Question 3:

Somewhat - Know of Aperion Audio but not familiar with any wireless products

Thanks for the opportunity

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
Question 1:

I don't use a music service or a media player. I use a Boxee Box to stream my music collection from an external hard drive.

Question 2:

Yes. I looked at the Apple Airport Express but not ready to use one right now.

Question 3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis