Enter to Win: Moshi Audio Keramo Earphones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gholt

Full Audioholic
I would like headphones to be both sleek and suave. I think that they would be the type that James Bond would use, if he used headphones.

F

fgiles

Enthusiast
Contest entry

My 2 cents...er...words:

Refined
Functional

S

siddha

Audiophyte
Elegant and maintainable. I like the look of the pictured earphones a lot, very nice and clean looking.. they fit the elegant bill. Maintainable just means easy to use/carry around/keep clean.. I do prefer silicone tips as part of this versus foam which tends to hold onto dirt/wax. Generally just make them easy to keep looking good for the years I use them.

T

talannar

Junior Audioholic
If you were to choose one or two words to describe your preferred style, or aesthetic, of headphones/personal audio products, what would it be and why?

One word: Comfortable

Y

yoleiric

Enthusiast
sweet

Question:
If you were to choose one or two words to describe your preferred style, or aesthetic, of headphones/personal audio products, what would it be and why?

Of course there are compromises in terms of cost, but form and function should *always* go hand-in-hand...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I don't mind modern and clean. I am more interested in how they sound than how they look, but something that looks nice is always a bonus; so if these perform well, then these may fit the bill.

W

WHEswim

Enthusiast
Clean and elegant. Hope these sound as great as they look!

K

kleinwl

Audioholic
Question:
If you were to choose one or two words to describe your preferred style, or aesthetic, of headphones/personal audio products, what would it be and why? Here are a few terms for inspiration, but feel free to get creative:

My preferred style is minimalist. I want comfortable, doesn't come out during sports, and good sound, but I want something that disappears and doesn't call attention to itself.

Aside from that, If I have to see it, I like understated modern beauty... black of course...

R

Road Runner

Audiophyte
The Moshi Audio Keramo Headphones are definitely a strikingly modern product with an undeniably elegantly sleek design.

They should grace my ears and bless my desire for an inexpensive solution to audiophile grade sound.

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Clean and Refined is the way of the future baby!!!

THX for the contest----Jeff R.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
classic and simple materials. think grado over audiotechnica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis