Enter to Win: Moshi Audio Keramo Earphones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Moshi Audio is giving away a pair of Keramo Headphones to two (2) lucky entrants! This contest represents a $120 value!

Here's what you could be taking home:
Keramo is a brand new pair of earphones from Moshi. 'Keramo', which is Greek for 'ceramic', feature ultra-HD 9mm drivers, striking asymmetrical earpieces and a distinctive sonic signature care of the unique materials used in their construction.

Most earphone housings are created from plastic, which is often prone to pronounced resonance and distortion. Ceramic, commonly used in professional sound systems due to its extreme rigidity, was deliberately chosen for Keramo by Moshi engineers in order to offer a truly pure sound with minimal harmonic distortion.

Keramo is an ideal headset for discerning listeners looking for an accurate IEM that delivers clean, unadulterated acoustics without any treble or bass boost. Keramo features remarkably smooth mids and highs with a natural sounding bass to create an open and realistic soundstage.

Specifications
  • Sculpturally-inspired asymmetrical design to reduce excessive resonance
  • Sintered ceramic housing polished to a mirror-like finish
  • Push-to-talk microphone compatible with all iDevices, Android and Windows smartphones
  • Ultra high definition 9mm drivers with extended range (10 Hz-22kHz/-10dB@ikHz).
  • Braided cord offers added strength and tangle-resistance
  • Custom carrying case for headphone storage and easy cable management
  • Six pairs of standard and PivoTip hybrid injection silicone eartips

Contest Eligibility Requirements:
  • You Must be a registered Audioholics forum member
  • Have USA or Canada Residence
  • Answer the question in the thread below
  • Post only ONCE in this thread
  • Have not won a prize in one of our contestes in the last 180 days
  • Check out our contest rules for more details

Contest Question:
Please answer the below question by replying to this thread and we will pick the winners randomly which will be announced on the Audioholics facebook fan page (facebook.com/audioholics) and in this thread.

How this question is answered will not increase nor decrease the chances of winning.

Question:
If you were to choose one or two words to describe your preferred style, or aesthetic, of headphones/personal audio products, what would it be and why? Here are a few terms for inspiration, but feel free to get creative:
  • Trendy
  • Modern
  • Sleek
  • Bold
  • Refined
  • Embellished
  • Classic
  • Flashy
  • Understated
  • Minimalist
  • Striking
  • Elegant
  • Clean

See Moshiaudio.com for information on their current product lineup.​

Note this contest ends on November 30th, 2012. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Who won the vortex?
Elegant and refined. They look like something b&w would do

Last edited:
L

leeoverstreet

Audiophyte
Precise and futuristic are the best I can come up with to describe what I like. You know that thing where you keep turning up the volume but it doesn't so much sound louder, it just sounds BETTER? I like that in an audio product.

Sounds like these headphones fit the bill.

smurphy522

smurphy522

Full Audioholic
I prefer Elegant and Refined, thank you. These Keramo IEMs certainly fit that bill.

jmilton7043

jmilton7043

Audioholic Intern
ear today, gone tomorrow

Elegant and distinctive...

flamingeye

flamingeye

Junior Audioholic
I like a clean and understated look because I like a well built, accurate sounding with smooth clean looks that doesn’t stick out and bring attention to it’s self

tekshadowj

tekshadowj

Audiophyte
Clean. This goes for design and sound quality. These headphones look very modern, cool, and clean. I haven't heard them yet, so hopefully sound quality is as clean as their looks.

B

boomop

Audiophyte
For me, minimalist, refined and matte. I hate all the gaudy designs as of late.

S

sleeper52

Enthusiast
Refined. I like it when products are well thought out - they not only look attractive but are also practical.

Minimalist. I also like it when products are kept simple... the less for things to go wrong!

F

fbov

Enthusiast
On one hand, "mininmalist/understated" hits one requirement; they only call attention to themselves by what they say...

On the other, "integrated" comes to mind in the sense of integrated into your head so you aren't reminded you're wearing them every time you move.

Have fun,
frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis