Enter to Win a Set of DD Audio DXB-03 On-Ear Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eric Jarrell

Audiophyte
1) I have never heard of DD Audio but thanks for introducing me to them.
2) Performance, personal recommendations, professional reviews, and price.
3) I am an IEM/headphone freak.
4) I prefer brick and mortar so that I can audition a product.

W

wcse

Audiophyte
1. No. Positive reviews on forums like head-fi.

2. Performance, comfort, price, aesthetics.

3. headphones

4. online but only if brokerage fees are reasonable - shipping method is very important in this regard.

A

Anthony Kimball

Audiophyte
Are you familiar with the DD Audio brand?

No...enough positive reviews, or a demo is usually how a decide to purchase.

2. When purchasing home and personal audio products which four of the following factors most heavily influence your decisions? Please list in order of importance.
  • Performance/ Price ratio
  • Discounts and Promotions
  • Professional Reviews
  • Personal Recommendations
3. What type personal audio products do you use the most?

Headphones/ MP3 player

4. Where do you prefer to actually purchase your audio products.

brick and mortar stores whenever possible.

R

Ritter Friedrich

Audiophyte
Questions:
1. I am not familiar, Although they look familiar and they are of high quality construction and features.
Maybe some positive reviews from owners. Evident high quality construction and value is what i'm looking for in my next
purchase.

2. Price, Performance, Aesthetics/Design,Personal Recommendations, Brand Reputation,Professional Reviews,

80% of my time at home on my akc k612 pro's. Shure e215 if out and about, B&W, NHT bookshelves, VeloDyne & NHT subs home stereos.

4. Sadly Buy most online. Although I understand it is much more cost effective and better for me, internet direct.

Coult_45

Coult_45

Junior Audioholic
1. Yes DD audio is a good option for a baseaholics car audio needs.
2. Pro Reviews; Performance; Price; Aesthetics
3. Bluethooth streaming devices are used in 3 rooms of my house and at my work.
4. I would prefer brick and mortar but if I can save money i will shop wherever I find the best price.

F

fraydog

Audiophyte
1. no i have never heard of dd audio, but im willing to try anything new and upcoming. I would need several good reviews, and people telling me that they make durable good sounding products to get me to try them.

2. when purchasing anything i need to be able to feel that the product is going to last me for several years, so #1, would have to be durability. #2. would be how they sound, if they sound like crap im not going to consider them. #3 Price. If i dont feel like i got a great product for the money i paid for it then i dont have the value factor and thats real important to all customers.

3. When looking at headphones, i like several different options. I love being wireless, so Bluetooth is a must. i also dont mind big headphones that go over the ear, the bigger the drivers the more accurate the bass response can be!

4. I dont do much shopping in big box stores anymore, they are either pressuring you for a sale, or no one is there when you do need some help. i prefer to do my shopping online, no middle man cheaper the cost. better customer service when you need it!

Thank you for the opportunity to win these!

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
The Giveaway entry time has ended. Thank you for participating. Stay tuned and check your mails since private PM will sent to the winner. You will have 2 days to respond. Thanks again.

Last edited:
TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
We are very happy to announce the winner of the Headphones:
Mr. Ex-Newsie!
Congratulations and enjoy your headphones.
Please share with us your headphones when they arrive via a photo on our forums.
We thank you for participating and enjoy!

C

ChicagoLR3

Audioholic
Questions:
1. I have been aware of the DD brand for sometime, although my introduction was to the car audio subwoofers, which I always considered to be heavy hitters in that world. For the home audio world, I think you should leverage the car audio experience and put out a line of home subwoofers. You already have the drivers and the know how. If you did, I would certainly consider them.

2. When I purchase audio equipment, I typically look for items in my price range (Not my favorite criteria, but necessary), then I read as many professional reviews as I can. After that, aesthetics and brand reputation are about even for criteria.
3. I use headphones most often (at work typically), but my home theater gets a significant amount of use as well.

4. I love to go into B&M locations to actually see and hear products, but there aren't many stores around me, so I typically end up buying on-line.

blownrx7

blownrx7

Audioholic
1. Are you familiar with the DD Audio brand? If yes, what is your perception of our company. If no, what would it take to earn your consideration for a home or personal audio purchase.

Not familiar - some industry reviews would make me take a look

2. When purchasing home and personal audio products which four of the following factors most heavily influence your decisions? Please list in order of importance.
2. Performance
3. Price
4. Discounts and Promotions

1. Professional Reviews

What type personal audio products do you use the most? (i.e. earbuds, Bluetooth devices, headphones) Earbuds

4. Where do you prefer to actually purchase your audio products. (i.e. online, brick and mortar stores)
  • online for best price, otherwise in-store to try them out first

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis