Y

Yikhew

Audiophyte
1. Yes, I am familiar, to me dd is all about performance

2. Performance
Brand reputation
Price
Looks

3. At work kicker's amphitheater because I can charge my phone and it sounds good in the shop
At home digital designs dxb 1.1 earbuds

4. Online

T

Toseef

Audiophyte
1. Not familiar with this brand. I would like to see more reviews before purchasing something from them
2. Professional Reviews, Performance, Price, Brand Reputation, and Discounts
3. Earbuds
4. Where ever I can find a good price for what I am looking for

AVisualGeek

AVisualGeek

Enthusiast
Very nice!

1) Not familiar with the brand, but to win me over, the headphones have to be warm (without being over-bassy) and have a solid range to them. I want to be able to listen to the acoustics of a track and really pick up on every detail with crisp/clean sound that isn't exhausting.

2) Performance, Brand Reputation, Professional Reviews

3) Headphones

4) Online

A

ArtyFishal

Audiophyte
1. I've seen their studio monitors before, but have not heard them, so I have not formed an opinion of them. Positive impressions and measurements done by unbiased reviewers may make me consider this brand.
2. Professional reviews. Performance/Price. Other: mostly internet forum discussions.
3. A variety of headphones, but currently smitten with the Martin Logan Mikros 90.
4. Online. Brick and mortars offer a too limited selection.

D

dzamora

Audiophyte
1. No

2. Performance, Price, Professional Reviews, Aesthetics

Headphones

4. Online

J

JRT3

Junior Audioholic
I have seen the brand name but know nothing about the gear.
I purchase after considering performance, professional reviews, aesthetics, and price.
I only use over or on the ear headphones.
I support local shops when possible.

Thank you for the opportunity!

R

Reorx

Full Audioholic
Questions:
1. Are you familiar with the DD Audio brand? No. Consistent good reviews from multiple review sites.

2. When purchasing home and personal audio products which four of the following factors most heavily influence your decisions?
Professional Reviews
Performance
Price
Personal Recommendations

3. What type personal audio products do you use the most? Bluetooth devices

4. Where do you prefer to actually purchase your audio products. Online all the way. Unless it's an emergency.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
1. Not familiar. Demo of product.

2. • Performance •Price •Aesthetics •Professional Reviews

3. Bluetooth devices

4. Brick and mortar stores)

bears_t2

bears_t2

Junior Audioholic
1. Not familiar; Good reviews and a demo.

2 Performance, price, personal recommends, Pro reviews

3. Ear buds

4.Wherever best price is.

C

Cozmo

Audioholic
1. Have not heard of them before.
2. Performance, price
3. Earbuds
4. Online

R

rolyasm

Full Audioholic
1. I am not familiar with the brand, but would very much like to be.
2. Reviews, Price, Performance, Aesthetics
3. Earbuds and bluetooth. I reserve my headphones (cheaper ones) for on the plane, movies at night, etc
4. Don't have a preference. From a reputable source
Thanks for the chance to win!

Questions:
1. Are you familiar with the DD Audio brand? If yes, what is your perception of our company. If no, what would it take to earn your consideration for a home or personal audio purchase.

2. When purchasing home and personal audio products which four of the following factors most heavily influence your decisions? Please list in order of importance.
  • Performance
  • Price
  • Aesthetics
  • Brand Reputation
  • Discounts and Promotions
  • Professional Reviews
  • Personal Recommendations
  • Other (please describe)
3. What type personal audio products do you use the most? (i.e. earbuds, Bluetooth devices, headphones)

4. Where do you prefer to actually purchase your audio products. (i.e. online, brick and mortar stores)

See DD4Life.com for information on their current product lineup.

Note: this contest ends on January 5, 2015. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck![/QUOTE]

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
1. Not familiar with the name.

2. Performance, other (features: active noise canceling, AptX), aesthetics, price

3. Bluetooth speaker

4. Online

J

jtjsm6917

Audiophyte
1. No
2. Performance
Price
Personal recommendations
Professional reviews
3. Headphones
4. Online

G

GACrabill

Junior Audioholic
1. No, I am not familiar with the DD Audio brand. It would take lots of positive reviews for me to consider a personal audio purchase.

2. Please list in order of importance.
  • Price
  • Professional Reviews
  • Performance
  • Aesthetics

3. Headphones.

4. Online.

S

scott911

Full Audioholic
1 never heard of them
2 performance price aesthetics
3 headphones
4 online

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Questions:
1. Never Heard of them, but I would be open to the brand if I could find research and reviews

1. Performance
2. Professional reviews
3. Price
4. Aesthetics
5. Brand Reputation
6. Personal reccomndations
6. Discounts and promotions
Earbuds, but I am currently shopping for a pair of headphones as I like the PSB ones I heard recently

4. Brick and Mortar stores for larger purchases (I.E. my HT Gear) Online for most other (ear buds, cables, etc)

Armandhammer

Armandhammer

Audioholic Intern
1. I am not. Word of mouth, positive reviews here and on other audio forums by trusted reviewers and peers.

2. Performance
Brand Reputation
Personal Recommendations
Experience if any with that company
Professional Recommendations
Price

3. Headphones (over the ear) and desktop speakers.

4. Brick and motor when I can, which isn't often, Amazon for ease of buying and returning if needed, used in the classifieds from trusted members.

connieflyer

connieflyer

Audioholic
1. Are you familiar with the DD Audio brand? If yes, what is your perception of our company. If no, what would it take to earn your consideration for a home or personal audio purchase.

I am not familiar with this brand
2. When purchasing home and personal audio products which four of the following factors most heavily influence your decisions? Please list in order of importance.
  • Performance
  • Price
  • Aesthetics
  • Brand Reputation
  • Discounts and Promotions
  • Professional Reviews
  • Personal Recommendations
  • Other (please describe)
#1.Performance , #2.Price , #3.REputation, #4.Reviews

What type personal audio products do you use the most? (i.e. earbuds, Bluetooth devices, headphones)

Headphone

Where do you prefer to actually purchase your audio products. (i.e. online, brick and mortar stores)

internet sales for products under $1000.00

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic

No - reviews on Audioholics ;-)

• Performance
  • Price
  • Professional Reviews
  • Other (please describe): Function - not really captured above, but does it do what it is supposed to do in an efficient an functional way.
3. What type personal audio products do you use the most? (i.e. earbuds, Bluetooth devices, headphones) - I use my bluetooth a lot for telecons in the car and then in-ear noise isolating ear buds for the plane

4. Where do you prefer to actually purchase your audio products. (i.e. online, brick and mortar stores) - depends on where the product I want is at the right price. I do most of my shopping online since I have the research/reviews readily available; but also buy at brick and mortar as they have been more aggressive in price matching online prices.

T

Thunder240

Audioholic Intern
1) I'm bot familiar with DD Audio. To earn my trust, I'd need to be able to demo in a local audio store or at an audio show. (Pro review is helpful, too)

2)
Performance
Other (construction/durability/comfort)
Price
Professional review

3) circumaural headphones

4) brick and mortar or online (but only if already heard in brick and mortar or at audio show)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis