Emotiva UOM-6.2 Outdoor Monitor Speaker Overview

H

HTKamikazee

Audioholics Sheriff
An outdoor party without music? No way, Jose!!!

I've been to several back yard parties. Last weekend I was invited to a friend's birthday party. He had a swimming pool built and he decided to take the party outside. Food, beverages, the decor and attention to detail, they were all very good. But after a while, I noticed something that got my attention... There was no music. It felt weird since I believe that music is the most important ingredient if you are partying. Since I've been a long time fan of Emotiva products, I talked to him about the Emotiva UOM-6.2 Outdoor Monitor.

This monitor belongs to the Ultra Series and lets you bring the listening experience outside. Once you are set, just sit back with your favorite beverage, hit the play button and enjoy.

So, back to my story...
After a long talk, he decided to order a pair of these and I know he will be very happy with his purchase. So, check out the UOM-6.2 Outdoor Monitor! This might be the speaker you are looking for.

Features:
  • Powerful 6.5" woofer features a butyl surround with a blended polypropylene cone ruggedized for the elements.
  • 1" controlled dispersion silk dome tweeter.
  • Premium LC crossover network with high quality air core inductors and precision film capacitors.
  • Low resonance molded plastic enclosure, designed for the rigors of outdoor life.
  • Stainless steel and brass hardware for long term durability.
  • Heavy duty gold plated binding posts for trouble free connections.
  • Attractive, fully adjustable mounting brackets.
  • Rear mounted, threaded inserts for third party universal mounts.
  • Painted aluminum grill for corrosion and rust resistance.
  • Available in black or white.
Specifications:
  • Drivers: (1) 6.5" woofer.
  • Wide dispersion 1" silk dome tweeter.
  • Sensitivity: 88 dB (2.83 volts/1m).
  • Recommended amplifier power: 10 - 150 watts RMS.
  • Frequency response: 50 Hz-20 kHz +/- 3 dB.
  • Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
  • Size (Unboxed): 7 3/4" wide x 12-1/4" high x 8" deep.
  • Size (Boxed): 11" wide x 15-1/4" high x 23-1/4" deep.
  • Weight: 7.3 lbs. each (18.2lbs boxed, pair).
Price: $199.00
UOM62_FRONT_2.png

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis