Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I see Emotiva advertised all over this website, but have been really hesitant to seriously consider their product offerings because I have never been able test them in person.

I was browsing their website and found out they are doing a roadshow in Naperville, IL - about 5 minuets from my house, so I am going to check them out.
- I am always hesitant to consider online vendors, but given the fact that feedback on them has been mainly positive on this site, I thought it worth the time to check it out

If anyone would like questions answered about their product lines, please let me know and I will be sure to ask during my visit.

internetmin

internetmin

Audioholic
I'm so glad Emotiva is doing this road show. It's a great idea and a wonderful way to promote their products. One of the drawbacks with direct to consumer is the hesitancy of buying a product without hearing it.

I wish they would be making some additional stops. Something in the New York area would have been ideal.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Quick Summary:

I was a little disappointed with the roadshow, while they had their current line of products out there, the XMC-1 was a no show. They did however have their new 7 channel amp on display with open case XPA-7. I can't believe how heavy their amps are! It's also interesting that their chassis size are all the same size from XP1-XPA7.
- I did end up picking up the Armotiv 4 Powered speakers to replace my crappy Logitech speakers for my PC.
- I took some pictures, but overall they only working demo's they had up were Sherbourn setup running the Tron with their speaker line.
- The XDA-2 which I did find interesting

20% off their entire line was actually a great deal if I was there to purchase, but I was really interested in learning more about their XMC-1.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis