Emotiva PROBLEMS?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hdcls

Banned
I was initially very impressed with Emotiva, their specs, founders/owners, reputation, product offering and reviews. Now that I've owned one I don't think I would recommend one! I received no manual with my multichannel amp and it took them several trys to get one to me. I have e-mailed them numerous times with questions about or problems with the products and they are incredibly slow to "NO response at all" to these e-mails leaving me to call them directly when our schedules align since they are across the country from me.
Anyone else out there having similar problems or am I alone in this wasteland? I have a defective amp module and inoperative remote control for the processor ( works, but, only in CLOSE proximity and straight on to the processor and only sometimes at that!). Seems they would rather not back their equipment, just take your money and run! Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. The editors promote Emotiva products with glowing reviews, but then again, they get preferential treatment..so, buyers beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis