Emotiva MiniX A-100

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
....I am loving it...that is all.

edit -
Hooked up to my Magnepans....drove them well. Couldn't get a lot of volume out of them as they are highly inefficient, but they had nearly every bit of detail that my big Denon POA4400 mono amps provide them.

The li'l amp that could did tremendously well mated to a spare pair of old Boston Acoustics VR965's I have....The speakers internal amps driving the built-in subs and the Emo driving the upper half. I believe that will be the setup I will put this amp with as a permanent home....now just gotta figure out where I should put it.....
This little amp is well worth it's $200 price tag. Definitely gonna be coming in at the best for that money.

Last edited:
Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
Finally got it to kick on its built in fan, drving 4ohm at high volume for about 20 mins.
It was completely quiet....well I am actually not sure about that, seeing as how I was listening to music at high volume....I couldn't hear anything over the speakers.

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Code:
I got this amp to power a pair of Emotiva outdoors speakers. While waiting for my AV7005, I hooked it up to my Monitor Audio S6 and I was really impressed. I'm thinking of buying another one and pair it with Monitor Audio S2 bookshelf speakers for my office system. I used this with an Adcom GCD-750 cd player. I'm really impressed with this little amp. Can't wait for my XPA-2!!!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got this amp to power a pair of Emotiva outdoors speakers. While waiting for my AV7005, I hooked it up to my Monitor Audio S6 and I was really impressed. I'm thinking of buying another one and pair it with Monitor Audio S2 bookshelf speakers for my office system. I used this with an Adcom GCD-750 cd player. I'm really impressed with this little amp. Can't wait for my XPA-2!!!!
You intrigued me with your CODE block. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis