Emotiva customer service rocks

C

ChunkyDark

Full Audioholic
So 11 days ago I discovered my ultra 12 was no longer so ultra, in fact in was not making a damn noise. This happens to be the day I received the Matrix trilogy on BD :(
So I email Emotiva and whine about my first world problem. Cutting to the chase I'm now listening to Primus while writing this and getting pleasantly kicked in the chest :D

Cool - The day they received the plate they found a bad cap, replaced it, and I got email from them with tracking number for return trip home.

Even cooler - I sent them the amp plate in my Oppo box with all the padding. Later I kicked myself thinking i'd never see it again and what would I do if it needs service. The amp came home in the Oppo box :)

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
Emotiva customer service does smoke. Even after you sell your Emo gear to someone else. It's like the gift that keeps on giving. One of the big reasons why I'm a repeat client. Trust weighs heavily.

DJ

timoteo

timoteo

Audioholic General
I have told this b4 but I also had a great experience with Emotiva. I had purchased an XPA-5 for regular price. 2 weeks later it went on sale for $100OFF. I called & politely asked if I could get the discount since I was in the trial period. She said no problem! I got a check a week later for $100 :D

2 big thumbs up for Emotiva's customer service!!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis