Eating my own Dog Food, drinking my own Cool-Aid

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Okay guys, I have read about, and listen to Joe Schmoe's reviews and descriptions of the sound and I been recommending the Cambridge Audio S30s, but have never had any. I just ordered a pair today, I decided my office need better sound than my GE super radio. My old, old Marantz 1060 amp and my old, old Fisher Audio Digital receiver will see new life.

So now I will be able to reccommend fro actual experience. Eating my own dog food so to speak .. drinking my own coolaid.

later,

MidCow2

P.S. _ hope Ike doesn't blow my office away. Putting plywood on my windows tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Congrats on the speakers, and good luck with Ike!

I can't recall ever eating dog food, per se, but I've had quite a few biscuits. In fact, I've had them for dinner before. Blue Dog Bakery's Peanut Butter and Molasses flavor. Mmmm. I'm actually serious. They are tasty, and if you read the ingredients, probably better than a lot of what I eat.

S

SomeDooD

Audiophyte
Hopefully Ike didn't blow away anything, I also evacuated... >.<

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
Congrats on the speakers, and good luck with Ike!

I can't recall ever eating dog food, per se, but I've had quite a few biscuits. In fact, I've had them for dinner before. Blue Dog Bakery's Peanut Butter and Molasses flavor. Mmmm. I'm actually serious. They are tasty, and if you read the ingredients, probably better than a lot of what I eat.
I remember eating dog biscuits before. I remember eating these things for birds that taste like biscotti too. only without the chocolate.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
When I was five or six, my mother would send me outside to play.
I'd sneak back into the back porch, and go into the cabinet where the dog biscuits were stored, and have a snack.
Dog biscuits were probably high in lead back then.
That would explain a lot...:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just to explain the two above posts from me, there were some posts from a member named "orchid", but that person turned out to be a spammer and was removed from the system (thanks to Mike, I'm guessing).

So, no...my consumption of dog biscuits isn't turning me crazy. :D

W

westcott

Audioholic General
I've been known to eat a dog bisquit or two when I was younger but now that I have a few pennies in my pocket, I can now afford Beggin Bacon Strips!!!!!:eek:

Hope everyone did as well as I did through Ike. Lost a few shingles, broke a few tree branches, and the fences blew down but I consider myself really lucky since I only live 8 miles from the water.

My buddy had 1 1/2 feet of water in his house only 8 miles from me and he was on 14 foot stilts!!!!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis