DTS/Dolby Digital Sign/plaque.

Y

Yamaheart

Full Audioholic
Where can I buy these signs/plaque? i.e. DTS, Master Audio, Dolby Digital Sounds, Yamaha, so on and so. And anyone has any pictures of these in your theater, please let me see. Thank you...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've seen some on eBay that looked pretty decent to me. There's a list of them linked here.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Also, TheFactor showed off some signs recently that he had purchased in his thread linked here.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I'll print some out on my printer and glue it to card stock for you. Only $15.00 including s/h!

I'm very surprised that none of the companies sell plaques with their logo on it...I just rummaged through all the sites.

-pat

Last edited:
avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
I've done some wall plaques recently, as you'll see on below shots.
I downloaded the hi-rez logos thru internet, saved on a flash drive and went to Kinko's with the idea. They're printed on vynil sticked on an EPS back board.

Then go to HD/Lowe's and grab a frame you like and you're done:

Y

Yamaheart

Full Audioholic
What cha think of this?

After an extensive look through all the pictures from members. I have customized a plaque. Engraved on 1/16 Blacken brass with satin gold brass for top and bottom trim. Cost $19.99 just for the Frame...

Last edited by a moderator:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I've done some wall plaques recently, as you'll see on below shots.
I downloaded the hi-rez logos thru internet, saved on a flash drive and went to Kinko's with the idea. They're printed on vynil sticked on an EPS back board.
Very nice job.

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
Thanks Isiberian,

I had the frames already, so I just paid $ 36 for the 3 plaques though.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I got mine from ebay, I need to take some pics of my setup soon.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis