Does auto-setup on new receivers include below 100hz?

J

jthornton

Enthusiast
I was wondering which, if any, auto-setup on new receivers included eq./set-up for under 100 hz. Does the Audyssey MultEqxt Room Eq. do this? or YPAO? or MCAAC? If not, what products are there out there to eq. the sub frequencies besides the Velodyne SMS-01, or what subs have a multi-channel eq feature besides the DD series of Velodyne and the JL Audios (I prefer a down-firing sub)?

J

jthornton

Enthusiast
What do you mean by feasible?

Why would the BFD not be feasible?

AVRat

AVRat

Audioholic Ninja
There are many reasons why an individual may find its usage impractical; WAF, looks, complicated setup, etc. Usage solely for powered subs does not require separate amps.

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
I was wondering which, if any, auto-setup on new receivers included eq./set-up for under 100 hz. Does the Audyssey MultEqxt Room Eq. do this? or YPAO? or MCAAC? If not, what products are there out there to eq. the sub frequencies besides the Velodyne SMS-01, or what subs have a multi-channel eq feature besides the DD series of Velodyne and the JL Audios (I prefer a down-firing sub)?
In addition to what AVRat listed; YAPO will apply EQ down to 32Hz, I'm not sure about MCAAC. And eD has a device for subwoofer EQ.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis