Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Hey, how come no one has attacked my peronal life yet?

I'm waiting for the "You wont get ahead in life because of how you act on the interweb" comment.
Seriously, what are you jabbering about?

Believe it or not they probably don't care, I know I don't. Please get over yourself.:rolleyes:

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Leave the personal life to me..

I'm sure you don't want ME to divulged all your deep dark secrets.

SheepStar

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hey, how come no one has attacked my peronal life yet?

I'm waiting for the "You wont get ahead in life because of how you act on the interweb" comment.
Seriously, what are you jabbering about?

Believe it or not they probably don't care, I know I don't. Please get over yourself.:rolleyes:
Seth is right, nobody cares. If you must wait for a "comment", don't hold your breath. I already told you that if you want to be banned you're going to have to motivate somebody. A full frontal attack on Seth would probably get you there.:D

Dude, chill.:)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
A full frontal attack on Seth would probably get you there.:D
People actually like me, that's news to me.:confused::D

I just don't get what the fuss is all about. He isn't being super persistent (at least not yet). Maybe he is formulating a plan to go out with a bang.:eek:

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Maybe he is formulating a plan to go out with a bang.:eek:
He missed his chance to use the element of surprise; he could have come in as an unknown and started a flame war about ERS paper, or magic rocks. :rolleyes:

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Waffle,what are you up to with all of this?

I still dont know why you were banned but what i dont get is why all the carring on,if a mod banned you then so be it,either say your sorry or move on,its that simple.

I have no opinion one way or the other on your banishment but it dont make sense to create a stink at a forum you once had fun visiting:confused:

Darth Mike

Darth Mike

Audioholic
This thread is turning rancid and I believe it is not getting anywhere. I just don't see the point. If the audioholic gods are granting waffle a 2nd chance then take it, run, and put this behind us. Why drag it on, just avoid those who piss you off and carry on.

Darth Mike

Darth Mike

Audioholic
Didn't seem like anybody was pissing him off. I just wish that I could see what actually got him banned. I always miss the best parts. :mad:
I was saying that in a generic manner, as to condone the use of the ignore feature instead of arguing. liek I have said I thought he was OK, but I don't want to seem biased so I leave alot of statements open ended and generic as not to seem like I am trying to step on any other members toes. I just didn't wanna see someone who was new here when I was new leave, it's like losing a classmate that sits next to you in english and actually having to pay attention.

By what it looked like is that he got a little too steamed up over people taking him much more serious than he was. I think that maybe he had been making a few too many pot-stirring comments for a few members liking. They had been fed up with him making comments and took him abrasively. As the mods said, they chose to twak him with the ban stick because they felt they needed to hold his hand too often, they prolly would give him a 2nd chance but he seems resentful.

I am a joker here and say alot of comments in my posts that may or may not be useful, I hope people don't tire of me!

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
People actually like me, that's news to me.:confused::D

I just don't get what the fuss is all about. He isn't being super persistent (at least not yet). Maybe he is formulating a plan to go out with a bang.:eek:
Oh Seth! FULL frontal attack! I hate you man!

Wait. j/k :D :D :D (BTW, might come up there this weekend possibly)

New thread title: How to get banned on Audioholics. :D

Ok, I'm done with this thread. :) Let's all move on people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis