Do you pls have experience with or opinion on Atlantic Technology speakers?

J

jh8636

Enthusiast
Hi!

I want to ask for your opinion or any experiences you may have with the Atlantic Technology 4200e system http://www.atlantictechnology.com/system_4200.htm

I'm considering buying this system for my home theater. I plan to use the speakers for both movies and music playback alone.

I would welcome if you can please share with me your opinions or recommendations of the systems that may be better suited for this application in the comparable price range.

Thanks! :)

I'm currently setting up this system for review now. I have not yet begun any real listening tests and I am hoping (and fairly confident) the system sounds better than the 4200 which it replaced. The demo they gave at CES was centered around its use with an XBox system - something I found odd as it was very much "look at the screen!" and "How about those 8-bit truncated sound effects!" I'm exaggerating, but you get the idea. A video game playback system is an oddly distracting way to demo your new line of speakers.

We shall see!

J

jh8636

Enthusiast
Hi Clint,

I'm so glad to hear that you'll be testing this system. The results of your evaluation will be most helpful in my decision whether or not to buy this system. Do you please any timelines as to when the results, at least preliminary, will become available? Thanks a lot... :)

P.S. I hope the Atlantic Technology engineering team is more sensible than their Marketing... ;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis