DISH Tailgater Portable Satellite Antenna Preview

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
DISH Network had their new Tailgater on-hand, which is essentially a VuCube (but far cheaper) that is designed to seamlessly and easily integrate with the DISH ViP211k satellite receiver. In this way you can have a very portable, very lightweight and compact system for tailgating parties or whatever outdoor television watching needs you might have. The Tailgater automatically locates DISH Network's satellites and connects quickly to a TV and the ViP 211k set-top box. DISH also provides a pay-as-you-go programming plan, so you can really get a lot of use out of this system without having to already be a DISH subscriber - it really works well for anybody.

Discuss "DISH Tailgater Portable Satellite Antenna Preview" here. Read the article.

majorloser

majorloser

Has anybody bought one of these?

I'm already a Dish subscriber and would like to have satellite service in my RV. There's not much in the way of comments or reviews except for a few threads in the RV forums. I'm more interested in hearing how well it tracks the satellites and whether is can receive most of the Dish HD programming on the 72.7 satellite.

Winegard also has a new dish, the Carryout Anser, with similar features, but can be used with any receiver. The Tailgater must be used with the Dish 211 receiver.

Winegard Carryout Anser - Portable Satellite Dish

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis