Denon x4300h On Sale for $799

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I know this has been mentioned in other threads, but IQ Home Entertainment has the Denon x4300h on sale for $799 starting today.

I'm leery of a bait and switch considering they have to call me for payment and delivery options, but I'll find out.

If it's legit I'm one step closer to finishing my theater!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I know this has been mentioned in other threads, but IQ Home Entertainment has the Denon x4300h on sale for $799 starting today.

I'm leery of a bait and switch considering they have to call me for payment and delivery options, but I'll find out.

I thought they have already sold the X4300 to 4 AH members for $750, not $799!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord

You have a point. Has anyone here gotten theirs yet?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Called them. Got impatient. I'm human.

Anyway, got transferred to 4 different people, weird. The last guy says they got a ton of orders and the price is a firm $799, but they use paypal and he's going to send me a paypal request and ship the unit tomorrow. No bait and switch, just an odd ordering process.

I'll post again once I get the request and shipping confirmation.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That's 5 AH members now who have gotten this deal!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
That's 5 AH members now who have gotten this deal!
It seems like 4 members paid $750 and 1 member paid $799?

I believe one of the members bought it yesterday and 1 just this morning, but they were both $750.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

I believe one of the members bought it yesterday and 1 just this morning, but they were both $750.
Yeah well I'm not going to complain about $50. Guess it depends on who you talk to. I'm pretty excited now though.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord

Eh, 750, 799... both awesome deals from the same place. It kind of makes the forums a little more exciting with all the 4300's being ordered.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Eh, 750, 799... both awesome deals from the same place. It kind of makes the forums a little more exciting with all the 4300's being ordered.
That and I'm going to bother you plenty with Audyssey editor funness.

Guess I gotta order a usb measurement mic now.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That and I'm going to bother you plenty with Audyssey editor funness.

Guess I gotta order a usb measurement mic now.
The app isn't working right for me currently. Here's my thread on it. I started you at the page where I started correspondence with Audyssey, then Marantz. The last page or two I pasted a couple of emails I got from Marantz about the issues I'm having with it. The way they word it, not everyone is affected, but they're working on an update so enough people apparently are.

That being said, I do know as much or more than anything I could find online about it. Hit me up any time.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
The app isn't working right for me currently. Here's my thread on it. I started you at the page where I started correspondence with Audyssey, then Marantz. The last page or two I pasted a couple of emails I got from Marantz about the issues I'm having with it. The way they word it, not everyone is affected, but they're working on an update so enough people apparently are.

That being said, I do know as much or more than anything I could find online about it. Hit me up any time.
Yeah, I've kept up with your thread. Probably won't even buy the app until they update it. No reason to get frustrated with it like you did.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah, I've kept up with your thread. Probably won't even buy the app until they update it. No reason to get frustrated with it like you did.
Yes, I would. I'm still waiting for a resolution. I did get an update, but it didn't solve anything. I'm told they're still working on it.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Since I'll be using my AVP-A1HDCI forever, I won't be playing with the Audyssey app or paying $20 for it. :D

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
I ordered mine via Amazon and got 12 month 0% interest for 12 months.

Now to sell my X4200.

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
I'm selling the 4300 for $699. Sale ends on August 14.

Last edited:
GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I got my 4300 from IQ, paid $749.95 shipped and have it in hand already. Unfortunately I won't be able to use it until my new house is finished, so it will just be sitting around for a while.

V

vicky_crispy

Audiophyte
Where may I buy the Denon X4300 for best price now ?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis