Denon X3000 Problem

J

james01

Audiophyte
Hi
I have a Panasonic TX-P50GT60B Which I love. My problem is I've just bought Denon AVR-X3000 AV Receiver And i have connected the TV with HMI cable to the Denon X3000. I can get sounds Through the Amplifier but the problem is no sound comes through from the TVSpeakers I've gone through all the settings and I've googled it But I can't get an answer. I Appreciate any help
Cheers James

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hi James, and welcome to the forum!

I'm assuming that you mean that you get no sound from the TV speakers when you play some source (blu-ray player, cable box, etc.) that is connected to the Denon. Is that correct? If so, check out page 144 of the Denon manual. You can either listen to audio from the speakers attached to the Denon, or through the TV...but not both unless you connect your source to both the Denon and the TV.

EDIT: If you have the Denon set up to pass through HDMI signals to the TV when the Denon is in standby, it will pass the audio to the TV in that case.

R

ReUpRo

Full Audioholic
Video > HDMI Setup > set 'HDMI Pass Through' to 'On'. Now, with the receiver off, the TV speakers will play sounds. I believe you cannot have the receiver on and play sounds in conjunction to the TV speakers unless you go into settings. In the same location, > 'HDMI Audio Out' toggles between 'AVR' and 'TV'.

J

james01

Audiophyte
hi
Is there any way to use the TV speakers when the receiver is off at the moment I just get a blank screen when Denon AVR Is off This is my first AVR So I'm a bit of a new I appreciate all the help and the quick response Great forum thanks for the welcome
Cheers James

J

james01

Audiophyte
Appreciate your help Adam Thank you for the warm welcome :D

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
When I first saw the topic I thought it was another one of those "reliability" related issue, glad to know it isn't. Now that james01 got some quick help, hope he will give us feedback on the performance of the X3000.:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis