Denon DSB150 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker System Overview

H

HTKamikazee

Audioholics Sheriff
I'm a proven audioholic. My music goes everywhere I go. Simple as that!

A while ago, my car's receiver died without a warning. I don't know about you but, I hate driving long distances without music and I had to order a new one. Orders usually take from 4-7 days to arrive, so I had to improvise with a Bluetooth speaker. I've always wanted one and I guess that was the time to finally try one out. After that, my girlfriend and I fell in love with them. We have one at my house, one in the car, one at her house. We like kayaking so, we even have a waterproof unit for our water adventures.

Now, we have our eyes fixed on Denon's DSB150 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker System. This speaker looks elegant and features NFC and aptX which are not available on my other units. If you are looking for a Bluetooth speaker, be sure to check this one out!

Some features:
  • NFC (Near Field Communication) tap-to-pair for simple, one-touch device pairing.
  • aptX for CD-quality wireless music streaming from aptX Bluetooth mobile devices.
  • Two 3.5-inch full-range drivers.
  • Minimalist design integrates with any decor.
  • Timeless design complements home or office.
  • High-grade materials both inside and outside.
  • Buttons are discreetly located on the top, conveniently positioned for intuitive use.
  • Seamless base positions the speaker so it leans back slightly to create an elegant look.
Price: $149.00

Do we have any fans? Let us know what you think about this products!
Bluetooth_Bluetooth-Speakers_DSB-150_1.png
DSB150-front_XL.png

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
What is the waterproof Bluetooth speaker you have?
Are you happy with it?
Would you get it again?
Whitewater kayaking?:eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis