Denon AVR-X4000 Receiver $750 - Atlanta Area Pick Up Available

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
You have some really nice equipment (saw your speakers too) but I think your asking price is a bit high. Clicky

I'm actually looking for something like this and have been considering the one I linked above for a while now.

S

SubAHolic

Audioholic Intern
Thank you for replying. My asking price is based on a non-refurbished unit. The link you shared is for refurbished item etc. some internet sites will sell refurbished items (possibly with non-genuine parts) at extremely low prices and I intend to not compete with them. This model is still selling for over $1,100 even on Amazon. Thank you anyways and best of luck in your search.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
You have some really nice equipment (saw your speakers too) but I think your asking price is a bit high. Clicky

I'm actually looking for something like this and have been considering the one I linked above for a while now.
Pogre:
You are right on the money. Refurb units from accessories4less come with a full factory warranty and free replacement policy and pre-paid shipping. Nonsense on the other than genuine parts since its the D&M folks that handle the refurb and testing.

The OP is free to ask any price he wishes. Its a free country. He is correct. He will not be competing on price.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis