Denon AVR-2105 - B&W DM620 - Pioneer CT-F8282 MI pickup only

fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
These are all available for pickup in Midland MI only, in the center of the lower peninsula.

The Denon AVR-2105 is in very near mint shape - comes with remote, manual, calibration mic, two 12' digital optical cables and both AM and FM antenna's. 120.00

B&W DM620's are 100% functional, but have minor cosmetic issues being that they are 25 years old. There are a couple snags on the grilles, the included original stands have some scratching from where the speakers sit on them, and the rubber grommets that surround the speaker basket (grey material -NOT part of the speaker itself) are slightly loose. This could be easily repaired with some epoxy if you so choose. Cabinets, speakers, surrounds etc are all in fine shape and they sound great. 180.00

Pioneer CT-F8282 is unbelievably VERY near mint both cosmetically and functionally. This was owned by a very close friend of mine since new and never moved from the rack. All functions have been tested fully and there are NO issues whatsoever. All lamps and meters work 100%, Play/rew/ffw/rec buttons are all tight, there aren't even any marks on the plastic dust cover. Playback and record functions are without any warble so there is no apparent need for belts at this time. 150.00

I'll try to get some pics up soon, but it seems the last time I tried here it was tough.
009.JPG
010.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG
001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG

Last edited:
fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
Price drop on these - 100 for the Denon, 160 for the B&W's and 140 on the Pioneer!

fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
B&W'S are sold - Denon and Pioneer are available still

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis