Denon AH-C120MA Music Maniac™ In-Ear Headphones Overview

H

HTKamikazee

Audioholics Sheriff
Like many of my friends, I like being able to enjoy my favorite tunes wherever I go. But sometimes carrying big and heavy headphones can be a pain in the butt and that's where earphones come into play. Meet Denon’s Music Maniac™ AH-C120MA In-Ear Headphones.
130203-Denon_AH-C120M_BLACK_EARPLUG_XL.png

These babies are light and comfortable. They feature 11.5 mm drivers, set in premium hybrid-material housing and, according to Denon, they are professionally tuned to a Flat EQ to deliver an acoustically transparent music experience. As another step up, they come with a non-tangle cable, an in-line 1-button remote and microphone for easy control of select smartphones. The set contains silicon ear tips (S, M, L) plus a pair of Comply™ Foam TX-400M ear tips for best-possible individual fit. Are you interested?
Headphones_Critical-Listening_AH-C120MA_2.png

Key Features:
  • 11.5 mm drivers professionally tuned to a Flat EQ to deliver an acoustically transparent music experience.
  • Hybrid Metal Housing eliminates resonance of bass-enhanced music.
  • Oxygen-Free, non-tangle cable with 1-button remote (for Play/Pause/Talk/Hang Up) & integrated microphone for control/communication with select Android devices, Apple devices, and other smartphones.
  • Adapter cable for Sony Ericsson Xperia smartphones.
  • Silicon Ear Tips ( S, M, L) and Comply® Foam Ear tips for a custom fit included.
  • Carrying Case with zipper included.
Specifications:
  • Driver Size: 11.5mm
  • Frequency Response: 5-24,000Hz
  • Impedance: 32ohms
  • Maximum power input: 250mW
  • Sensitivity: 106dB/mW
  • Cable: OFC Non-tangle
Price: $129.99

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com